F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

First ride of the "Season"

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First ride of the "Season"

Well after my bike being down since mid last season I finally got to go riding today...Only for about 30 Minutes but it is a amazing feeling to be back on it. It was only about 37 out so that why such a short ride haha

Old 03-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Default RE: First ride of the "Season"

it is great feeling to get back out. I've gone about 5 times this year...and each time get's a little warmer and I have to layer up a little less. Just sitting in my office today seeing the sun outside is killig me, spring is almost here!!

Old 03-06-2008, 11:57 AM

yea ive rode a few times, but just in parking lots cuz i dont have insurance yet, but im gettin it today, then my plates tomorrow... so hopefully my first ride will be monday (cuz its gonna be cold/snowing/raining this weekend)
i cant wait... this is my first ride... period... not just of the season so itll be that much better.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:58 AM

damn, that must suck for you guys! I'd start freaking out if I couldn't ride at least 4x a week.

Old 03-06-2008, 12:31 PM

yea i just got mine out and uncovered it, i rode for a while but it got chilly and now there is 5 inches of snow on the ground, so poop...

Old 03-06-2008, 12:48 PM

Mine comes out of storage this weekend even though I did manage to get one 20 min ride in a few weeks ago - but this time i'll have my sweet Angel Eyes and scorpio alarm system all hooked up :-D and then she gets to stay at my house, no more lonley girlfriends garage! yay!!

Old 03-06-2008, 01:36 PM

lol wow i say screw the weather as long as its not raining im riding. coming back inside with my damn fingers red but o well i love riding and do it every chance i get. but cat wait till its like 60 again

Old 03-06-2008, 03:05 PM

ORIGINAL: devlzluv

lol wow i say screw the weather as long as its not raining im riding. coming back inside with my damn fingers red but o well i love riding and do it every chance i get. but cat wait till its like 60 again
Hardcore huh haha? I can stand tempatures as low as 45, but what really scares me in the winter is all the salt and sand on the roads. You get going through a corner and then see a huge pile of salt that some truck dumped for whatever reason.

Old 03-06-2008, 05:12 PM

I hate the salt and rocks on the road....Not to mention there was ice on the road today...

Old 03-06-2008, 05:31 PM

my friends first ride of the season is gonna start tomorrow night at midnight (its gonna be so bad here when theyre leaving) and hes riding to florida for spring break with a couple guys. that would be a nice way to start out

Quick Reply: First ride of the "Season"