F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Feelin screwed

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feelin screwed

I finally saved up enough fora PCIII and K/N. Thought I got both on ebay yesterday. Today I get messages from both sellers. First for the filter " shipped today and a trackin number" GREAT. Second from a seller called NXS performance parts, "sorry just ran out gonna be 5 business day til we have any". I sent a fair message back IMO. I asked why desciption states 9 in stock, was this an error or do they mess with everyone like this. I also stated that they have a 100% feedback and hoped this wouldn't effect that. For ****s and giggles I did another search today lookin for PCIII and guess what I find, yep same company and I'll be damned 9 available. Guess I have my question answered. We'll see how this plays out. Does anyone have experience with this company, and do you think this is bull as I do.[:@]

Old 02-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Default RE: Feelin screwed

If they have a bunch of feedback, I wouldnt worry. Just stay in contact with them. Whats their feedback count?

I would give them a week or so before you go crazy. But like I saaid, stay contacted.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:19 PM

feedback count of 571, it just pissed me off that it is false advertising.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:22 PM

yeah, it would me too, especially if they say they have them in and are still listing it that way. Contact them and see what they say about it. You could always tell them you want a refund too if you dont want to wait.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:27 PM

Ya thanks for lettin me vent, I guess i can't ride til the snow melts anyway.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:31 PM

alot of smallercompanies list products they don't have because they cannot afford to stock so many items, especially vehicle specific ones

Old 02-20-2007, 03:24 PM

you really cant wait another week, must you have the PC right now? anyway, good thing you vented some steam off which is better to do here than on the road with the bike

Old 02-20-2007, 03:37 PM

I know when im on my bike all my problems go away til i step foot off... Riding and having to concentrate on riding is nice.. When im on my bike all my friend and family know either im getting away or out for some fun so dont call...

Old 02-20-2007, 04:39 PM

positive feedback from that many people means they are a real company, and you shouldnt be worried. at least you are getting through to them. ive been on ebay and when i was getting my fairing..i sent numerous emails to a guy that i bought it from, waited 2 months and filed for fraud, and sure enough after that it showed up, but still nothing from the guy...stuff like that pisses me off. you should be fine...and you will love the PC!

Old 02-21-2007, 07:17 AM

After a couple messages back and forth with the seller they said they got if from another distributer and will be shippin it today. They will send me a tracking number this morning. Thanks for the support guys. Of course it will probably be on a slow boat from China, but I feel better. Plus I will probably be askin the same questions as everyone else when it comes.

Quick Reply: Feelin screwed