F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

F4i STOLEN....need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F4i STOLEN....need help

so last night some S-- heads broke into my apartment complex and boosted my bike. i've already filed a report with the cops but i need y'alls help. heres the deal, is a 2005 silver f4i with about 4800-5000 miles (though more will be put on it now im sure). it has a silver undertail, and a carbon M4 exhaust. i live in austin texas so if anyone sees a bike matching that description for sale on ebay, or craigslist or anything like that and its comming from the austin/dallas/san antonio area. PLEASE EMAIL ME. if its my bike i'll send you 1000 CASH for your help. thanks ya'll

Old 09-28-2006, 03:37 PM
IDL
Default RE: F4i STOLEN....need help

**** man that sucks, how did he boost it?
Load it into a truck?

Old 09-28-2006, 03:49 PM

Trust me i just got mine back from being stolen i know how you feel. It was gone for 2months and i only had it for 2 months. But if you had some kind of theft stuff like lojack you will get it back pretty quickly. I didnt have anything. I have some friends in the San Antonio area that ride pretty hard so lll ask them to keep a look out for you. Did you do anything to the bike that would make it stand out from another one other than the exhaust.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

no offence but if you park your bike in an apartment and not inside it you are going to get it stolen, it's a fact.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:59 PM

That sucks, I hate people that steal. Hope your bike gets found. Did you have insurance?

Old 09-29-2006, 02:15 AM

Hey guys, i just bought a 2005 silver F4i off ebay, it has an exhaust, undertail, and i got it for cheap $!!

lol, thats not something to joke about, we all feel your pain man...no one wants to come outside and see an open spot where your bike was...good luck on the track down bro

Old 09-29-2006, 03:44 PM

Terribly sorry to hear that man!
I'm in Austin too. Always paranoid about my baby.
I cruise craigslist a lot these days cause I have free time at work and couple of my buddies are looking for bikes.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for ya man...Hate to hear that.
Good luck and I hope it's found quick.
--Acumen

Old 10-02-2006, 06:03 PM

HAHAHAH **** THOSE GUYS!!! UPDATE************ the morons were loading it into a new truck in the parking lot of a wendys, when the clerk called the cops, they show up and the guy had switched the plate that i had on it with a plate from a yammie. sharp eyed cop saw it was a honda, ran the vin and long story short they are in jail now! and i have a FULL security system on the bike now. if you so much as look at it wrong it goes off. i never thought i would see the bike again, let alone see it so quickly!!! watch your bike if your ride in or around austin as these guys are good, they had a new key made for the bike as my exact ignition code. apparently the bike was headed for laredo (IE> mexico). thanks y'all!

Old 10-02-2006, 07:25 PM

Glad to here it !!!!!!!! I would chain it to somthing at night.

Old 10-02-2006, 08:12 PM

Glad to hear you got it back, and i hope they spend a little quality time in jail!!

Quick Reply: F4i STOLEN....need help