F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

F4i Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F4i Parts

Hi, i am new to this site, and i am looking for a some help. i just purchased a 2001 F4i.
here is the thing. i bought it wrecked from a friend of mine. its not bad though. only needs new upper cowl, headlights and speedometor.
then it is ready to go. somone trying to race him hit a car, and his bike bounced off into his upper fairing.

so now i am looking to get these parts. its the red and black paint scheme. is there anyone out there looking to get rid of any or all of these parts? i am looking to buy them asap. i am looking for stock parts if possible.

you can email too if you want.

thanks!

Old 03-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site Chummy. If you're looking for parts, check the classifieds section of the site. Also this post should have been made in the classifieds "parts wanted" section. Learn from your friend's friend's mistakes, racing is for the track NOT the streets (so is stunting). Anyways, good luck finding a good upper for cheap. They're a couple hundo for a good one on eBay, and another couple hundo for the headlight, and a buck fiddy for the speedo.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
Welcome to the site Chummy. If you're looking for parts, check the classifieds section of the site. Also this post should have been made in the classifieds "parts wanted" section. Learn from your friend's friend's mistakes, racing is for the track NOT the streets (so is stunting). Anyways, good luck finding a good upper for cheap. They're a couple hundo for a good one on eBay, and another couple hundo for the headlight, and a buck fiddy for the speedo.

i didnt even think of that. your right i should have posted this in the classifieds.
i also know that racing and stunting are not for the street. : )
i can be fearless on a bike, but i try not to be stupid.

thanks!