F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

exessive speed!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: exessive speed!

I forgot to mention, I wasn't checking the top speed when I did this I was spanking a mid to late 90's Porche 911.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:14 AM

136 indicated for me. What a rush, I was shaking when I was done.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:11 AM

today i found a radar sign that could pick me up and took a couple runs at it and found my speedo is off by about 5% so that 163 is about 155 in reality. thats more than i thought... whoops lol

Old 09-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Iv'e gone 65mph..... That's it

Never admit anything

Old 09-03-2006, 04:47 PM

the time was right, only life i was risking was mine and im just fine with that. i just had to see what it was like once. if a cop cant understand that well they need a bike!

Old 09-03-2006, 05:35 PM

ORIGINAL: five0addict

if a cop cant understand that well they need a bike!
A lot of cops (and EMT's and Firefighters) I know refuse to ever ride a bike because they have cleaned too many riders off the pavement. The sad thing is it's usually from some dumbass stunt and not a real "accident". You probably won't understand it until you have stood around and attempted to figure out if that hunk of meat was a leg or an arm.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

... My jacket is too big and so is my helmet. I can actually pull my helmet off of my head by grabbing it by the back and sliding it forward over the front of my face. It also falls real low on my face and when I'm tucked it covers my eyes.
Dude -- I meant to respond to this with my first post but suffer from CRS syndrome most of the time. If your gear doesn't fit correctly, ESPECIALLY YOUR HELMET, then you shouldn't be on the street doing 55mph let alone anything faster. Salesman may have sold you the wrong crap ... but after knowing the danger if you continue to ride with bad gear then it's all on you man. I don't mean to preach and understand fully that gear doesn't mean a lot when crashing at 160ish or better. But face it we spend a lot more time in the 60mph to 80mph range and the correct gear will save your ***.

Old 09-03-2006, 06:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Blackdog F4i

A lot of cops (and EMT's and Firefighters) I know refuse to ever ride a bike because they have cleaned too many riders off the pavement. The sad thing is it's usually from some dumbass stunt and not a real "accident". You probably won't understand it until you have stood around and attempted to figure out if that hunk of meat was a leg or an arm.
i know the stats dude, i know cops are the ones that have to deal with all the death and destruction in this world. if they cant deal with reality they shouldnt be cops and are letting there emotions conflict with there work. like i said its a suicidal risk, you have to be a little crazy to ride these to there potential. there is NOONE saying "i didnt know i could get injured for life or killed on a motorcycle!"

Old 09-03-2006, 08:11 PM

fastest my f4i stock would go is 165 indicated. i was definately topped out. after like 160 you just hit a wall and it is a lot harder to go faster. i had about 1000 rpms left but the bike couldnt pull any more so i just backed out of it. i was on an empty back road with NO traffic and a long strait. i dont recommend trying this at home!

Old 09-03-2006, 08:48 PM

ive went 138 mph on my f4i and thats fast enough for me. i mean dont get me wrong i love speed but i love my life more. and just for all that like to yell about other ppl doing something wrong, you can get killed driving 30 mph down a road you've been on a million times......and it not even be your fault.......life is short and you could be forced to leave at any time so why not enjoy yourself

Quick Reply: exessive speed!