F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Ebay Integrated Tail light?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay Integrated Tail light?

Anyone have these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW
as opposed to the clear alternatives one?

Old 05-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Default RE: Ebay Integrated Tail light?

they look like a good investment and I assume it would be easier for dumb asses in cars to see ur turning, opposed to the small signal.
Why do you need clear ones?

Old 05-25-2008, 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: whtan20

Anyone have these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW
as opposed to the clear alternatives one?

I bought that tail light for my bike. No complaints, I really like it. I haven't hooked up the turn signals yet because I still need to get the resistors ordered. Hopefully will get that done soon.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: zeroed out

they look like a good investment and I assume it would be easier for dumb asses in cars to see ur turning, opposed to the small signal.
I meant "clear alternatives" as in the brand Clear Alternatives, because they make the same integrated tail light but are more reputable. But also cost about double.

I bought that tail light for my bike. No complaints, I really like it. I haven't hooked up the turn signals yet because I still need to get the resistors ordered. Hopefully will get that done soon.
Yeah, that's what i'm worried about too, the wiring. If you manage to get it all wired up could you take pics possibly a vid of the turn signals and brakes in action?

Old 05-25-2008, 10:46 PM

I thought those lights are Plug and Play or Am I wrong?

Old 05-25-2008, 11:05 PM

Supposedly yes. But if there isn't built in resistors then the turn signals would flash all funky.

Old 05-26-2008, 09:04 AM

It's not that the blinkers flash funky, but very rapid. I personally prefer the rapid blink,
because it is different and people notice things out of the norm.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:55 AM

save your money and get the new hotbodies undertail for are bikes, im getting rid of my integrated and going back to stock dont really like the way it looks anymore

Old 05-26-2008, 11:59 AM

^ Are you talking about the 2 circle ones? Or are they coming out with a whole new design? Any pictures? Tried looking on their site and only found the 2 circle tail lights.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: whtan20

ORIGINAL: zeroed out

I meant "clear alternatives" as in the brand Clear Alternatives, because they make the same integrated tail light but are more reputable. But also cost about double.

Yeah, that's what i'm worried about too, the wiring. If you manage to get it all wired up could you take pics possibly a vid of the turn signals and brakes in action?
As soon as I get the resistors I'll wire it up and show you how it looks. I can get a pic or video of how it looks now without the blinkers if you like. I've hooked it up before and they did flash fast so I know there aren't resistors built in. Other than that the taillight itself is plug and play and was designed nicely. All you do is pop out one of the bulbs and the plug goes right back in the integrated just like it was in the stock one. The plug confused me a bit at first until I realized how it plugged in. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Ebay Integrated Tail light?