Old 05-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes the mohawk signifies squidness.

By the way I love your avatar garisson!

Old 05-27-2010, 06:01 PM
June 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by K7inne09
Do chicks count on this matter I saw a girl riding once w/ gear and mohawk and it was kinda hot...however im not a particular fan of the squidtentacles on the top of a helmet... and on a second note...I typed in Helmet mohawk into google images and here are my findings.... This guy posted this picture from an account named GixxerBill

This guy well...thats up to you...I guess props for at least wearing a helmet
Squids dont ride goldwings lol
@gixxer douche. The only reason he has a helmet on is because it looks "cool" Note that it isnt strapped.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:38 PM

I saw a dude on a yellow/black F4i with a yellow mohawk on his helmet. I was pumped to see him riding a F4i until the d-bag drops the hammer and swerves in and out of traffic with this legs swinging back and forth like a rag doll. I thought - this is the kind of jacka$$ that gives bikers a bad name. Mohawk just topped it all off...

Old 05-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dear god I tried sooo friggin hard to get this on video last night. But I had just rebooted my phone while waiting for my gf to get off work.

The What: 2 scooters riding tandem, both with passengers riding pillion... both riders with mohawk helmets. One of them with a double-mohawk.

I tried so friggin hard! But they were also lane splitting and filtering and I couldn't keep up while my phone finished its restart

Old 05-30-2010, 08:13 PM

Maybe we should have an ultimate squid thread where we could vote on the top requirements to be a squid. Plus fun squid photo's to go with. To me a squid is the guy who buys a bike to just look and talk like he's a raging bad*ss. Ride to the local hang out and put in a 10:1 hang out to ride ratio. Common sign's of being a squid are improper gear, terrible riding skills, and rocking a Gixxer.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fiddy_nutz
Maybe we should have an ultimate squid thread where we could vote on the top requirements to be a squid. Plus fun squid photo's to go with. To me a squid is the guy who buys a bike to just look and talk like he's a raging bad*ss. Ride to the local hang out and put in a 10:1 hang out to ride ratio. Common sign's of being a squid are improper gear, terrible riding skills, and rocking a Gixxer.
It'd become an epic thread overnight, prolly bogging down the servers with all the pics. Eventually it'd be found over by someone over at gixxer.com, they'd recognize themselves in the pic and we'd have a forum war

And I think the woman's helmet with the pigtails is pretty cool. She's not trying to turn herself into a "Poor Woman's Tina Turner knockoff" from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Last edited by Kuroshio; 05-30-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fiddy_nutz
There's a list with about a million examples, somewhere in the history files................

Old 07-12-2010, 10:53 AM

Sorry to resurrect this post, but now I really believe Mohawk = Squid.
Saw this mohawk squid with shorts and vest stopped at the lights, makes a right turn with his Left foot down, keeps foot down for a very long time even after making the turn!!

Old 07-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think its funny for the most part about the mohawks. The squid thing is just used and abused.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:03 PM

Yesterday I saw this guy going down the street on a busa and he had his girl on the back. His helmet did have a Mohawk, but instead of giving his helmet to her to wear, he had it on top of his hat. So the helmet was sitting on the top of his head.. plus the girl looked like she was holding on for her life. I would qualify that as a R-tard squid... I wish I could have got a picture but iPhones dont have the fastest loading on thier cameras...

Quick Reply: does a helmet mohawk equal squid??