F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

ddm hid kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ddm hid kit

Hey guys. I have 2 quick questions. I want to get the hidkit for my 03 f4i. I notice there was two hid kits to choose from. One says single hi/low,while the other says dual. Idk what is the difference much less which to choose.I want the hid to work on both my high and low beam. My f4I light has always one beam on and on hi its both. My other ? Is I've seen ppls lights were one can be on, both, or none. Ill like to have mines like that also and does it affect which kit I get? If anyone can answer my ?'s I appreciate it thanks!!

Old 02-24-2011, 09:17 AM

I'm interested in this as well. $40 for a kit sounds almost too good to be true hahaha.

What're the details for installation? Any info there? Video/pic's would be awesome to see bikes with these guys!

Old 02-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by platanito92
Hey guys. I have 2 quick questions. I want to get the hidkit for my 03 f4i. I notice there was two hid kits to choose from. One says single hi/low,while the other says dual. Idk what is the difference much less which to choose.I want the hid to work on both my high and low beam. My f4I light has always one beam on and on hi its both. My other ? Is I've seen ppls lights were one can be on, both, or none. Ill like to have mines like that also and does it affect which kit I get? If anyone can answer my ?'s I appreciate it thanks!!
Look down a couple threads, theres an active thread talking about this now.

And FYI they are hard to get now.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by kazspeed
Look down a couple threads, theres an active thread talking about this now.

And FYI they are hard to get now.
Yea i know about that thread, and read through the conversation. They didn't really mention any specifics though.

Yay post 100!

Old 02-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dragondima
Yea i know about that thread, and read through the conversation. They didn't really mention any specifics though.

Yay post 100!
Look into the HOW-TO section, there are a bunch of how-to's for installation

Old 02-24-2011, 10:07 AM

So is it best if I order a kit now and be put in the waiting list or wait who knows how long until things calm down.at the same time what is they stop selling it again like they did before?

Old 02-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by platanito92
So is it best if I order a kit now and be put in the waiting list or wait who knows how long until things calm down.at the same time what is they stop selling it again like they did before?
I suggest you ask this in the active thread that this exact thing is being discussed.