F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

D&D

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: D&D

haha i have a dnd it started life as a 18" slip on then i cut it down to 7 inchs the thing was loud then it was crazy loud shot flames outta it like crazy now i have a moto gp exhaust i just made not quite finished but i will post pics when its done

Old 04-01-2007, 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: albertaf4i

haha i have a dnd it started life as a 18" slip on then i cut it down to 7 inchs the thing was loud then it was crazy loud shot flames outta it like crazy now i have a moto gp exhaust i just made not quite finished but i will post pics when its done
the moto gp style is really what i want but i cant find it for the F4i. and i want it for sound and performance, i race alot at the track and its just one of the supporting mods im going to need for the work im doing to the bike

Old 04-01-2007, 01:01 PM

The D & D is a higher pitch compared to the Two Bros. I prefer my Two Bros., it has a deeper rumble to it and its not annoying. It can be loud, but if you ever want to be more stealth, I just shift up a few gears and ride at lower rpms.

Old 04-01-2007, 01:49 PM

yeh i have a cut down D&D as well, the bikefeels so much more powerful with it on , has much more pull in every gear, but like 2-3x louder than before..I love a nice loud D&D but with it shortened it wouldfeel like I was hitting the powerband at 3k and startscreaming.At 7k it sounded like the space shuttle.. I triedriding in higher gears since there was pull in every gear but still too loud..Its even too loud at idle. I really think someone would have ran me off the road in traffic if they were trying to talk on the phone so I took it off for now..

Old 04-01-2007, 01:51 PM

The only good thing I can say about D & D. " Loud pipes save lives."

Old 04-01-2007, 06:00 PM

What kind of track do you race at? Drag strip or an actual track? If im not mistaken the full exhaust system takes a little away from lowend and throws it on the top. You may want to keep that in mind.