F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

CUSTOM F4i IS FINALLY DONE.....and now time to sell her....CHECK OUT THE PICS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CUSTOM F4i IS FINALLY DONE.....and now time to sell her....CHECK OUT THE PICS!!!!!

Hey guys

Its been a while. Finally got the bike completely done! just picked it up from the shop about 1 hr ago! now she goes up on ebay (right now). Its going to be sad to see her go but I need to pay off some bills plus I have a GSXR1000 to keep me going

Im going to try to put a vid of the bike up on youtube just a walk around and the bike running

Let me know what you think.........Im kinda hoping to get a RIDE OF THE MONTH!!!! lol that would be sweet!

[IMG]local://upfiles/15216/C2F4A8059CCD496F9372178BF9F69F8D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered Users
Default RE: CUSTOM F4i IS FINALLY DONE.....and now time to sell her....CHECK OUT THE PICS!!!!!

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 04-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Default RE: CUSTOM F4i IS FINALLY DONE.....and now time to sell her....CHECK OUT THE PICS!!!!!

lol Its been a while

[IMG]local://upfiles/15216/6A3510FD9EBE4DE18899B3853CDC6840.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15216/444EA47E36284FA08E1ABF7C70742323.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2008, 05:02 PM

Gauges

[IMG]local://upfiles/15216/AEE8CC6F9E634B5B86B03791C1B8958C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2008, 05:05 PM

Halo's

[IMG]local://upfiles/15216/2A39506DD4234A03AA617AA5A97C4CE1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2008, 05:06 PM

Mmm chromey, looks good, but i think the guy with the rainbow halo's got you beat :P

Old 04-02-2008, 05:10 PM

Tripple tree and some more goodies

[IMG]local://upfiles/15216/C4C501CC22E34C98AAF1261893111225.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2008, 05:12 PM

ok, how many miles. what year and besides cosmetics, what has been done to the bike? Whats the price gonna be? Where are you located, what state?

Old 04-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Registered Users

well upfront i see....

halos (obviously)
gauges done with blue backlight and indiglo (bluegauges i am assuming)
single swingarm
chrome all over (stator, engine, pegs, calipers, kickstand, levers?)
pass pegs powdered black (matte maybe)
D&D exhaust
windscreen spikes
mirror deletes
chrome grips with spikes
undertail

now...i am not a big chrome fan, but the bike looks nice...i am also not a fan of the spike looked...i really am not a fan of getting impaled by my bike if something were to ever happen...

but i have to ask you a few things....as someone who is redoing their own bike....and mind you, i am not trying to hate at all, just that i am overly picky.....

looks like you have two different rims...i understand one is a single sided, but the spoke patterns are completely different...it jumped out at me immediately...spending that much for a single, i would have tossed the extra dough for a matching front rim...but that's just me...

also...looks like you have stock front blinkers??? looks odd IMO....plus you chromed the stock levers???

here's my thing...you obviously spent a good deal of money on just the swingarm conversion and the chroming...it seems like you glossed over some of the subtler aspects of the bike....as a result, it looks "off" to me....

now i am by no means saying it is nice...i think it's really nice...but it seems like you stopped partially through the build....i dunno...

btw...why spend so much just to sell it?? did you plan on doing that? because i don't think you'll get your investment back on it...dunno...

either way...nice bike.....[sm=smiley20.gif]

like i said, not being a jerk, just adding my .02

edit: missed a few things with that handle picture....

Old 04-02-2008, 05:50 PM

lol def didnt chrome the stock front levers those are after market and have skulls on the end of them, the matching front tire doesnt look good at all trust me I had it and hated it this looks alot better, and I have the flush mount front directionals and just didnt get around to installing them.

Bike has:
6000k HID kit
Halo's By AAC custom install
Custom Made sprocket in the rear by Vortex 48 tooth, they never made on for this app before (and no its not a F4i sprocket)
1 down Vortex sprocket in the front
520 Conversion^ with the Heavy duty chain
K&N aif filter
Custom single sided swing arm
BlueGauges custom gauges
thats a one of a kind D&D HIGH MOUNT Black satan they dont make it
Powder coated Rearsets with the LED's
SS Brake lines front and rear
Chrome front and rear calipers
Gloss black air duct covers
Scotts Steering Dampener
Chrome Rims
Chrome Tripple Tree
Chrome Impaler Maltese Cross Grips
Custom Bracket with the switches for the Halo's and the headlights so you choose what you want on
Custom Chrome Singled Sided Swingarm
Chrome Stator Cover
Chrome Clutch Cover
Cheetah Unbreakable windscreen (thats what Cheetah calls it. its more durable then all others in a crash)
Custom Spikes on the screen
Eurotail Undertail
Chrome Front Resivour with Chrome Cover
and more

Stuff I didnt get around to installing that Im going to be selling

Power Commander PC3 USB
Factory Pro shift Kit
Factory Pro ignition advancer
Custom Freestyle Ingenuity Frame Sliders with LED's in them I was going to hook them up to the directions as well
Flush mount front directions
Corbin Front Seat
and a few other things.

Quick Reply: CUSTOM F4i IS FINALLY DONE.....and now time to sell her....CHECK OUT THE PICS!!!!!