F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

charged f4i?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 02:13 PM
NLB
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default charged f4i?

Somebody have charged own f4i? Turbo or supercharger?

Old 03-19-2013, 11:14 PM

ive been priced a kit for mine at the shop... close to 1200 for all of it and tuning and such.. some time soon hopefully id like to do it but i dont think it adds to much power its a pretty small turbo i think maybe 50 or 60 he said i might be wrong it was a couple months back

Old 03-20-2013, 01:47 AM

Looks pretty fast to me.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:21 AM
NLB

Originally Posted by 2001cbr
ive been priced a kit for mine at the shop... close to 1200 for all of it and tuning and such.. some time soon hopefully id like to do it but i dont think it adds to much power its a pretty small turbo i think maybe 50 or 60 he said i might be wrong it was a couple months back
Hmm..if 1200 $ for all thing,i think its a good price!
But for this money what including in the kit?What the boost add the turbo,and this boost how many hp add to the stock power? 50-60 for me nothing say..?? If you can please tell me the turbo name(for ex.:garrett gt 17...)
I have chrashed my love,(2002 f4i) and i think charge it with supercharger,because a have on it a lot of tuning(and its cost a lot for me)
Full racing(not for street)acrapovic exhaust system(the acrapovic dont make it soon,but a found one person who know somebody in the acra factory,and make for me one for a 300Euro).Leovince alu muffler(only for race),twister cams,adjustable cam gear st II,reborn the engine,k&n airfilter,o2 sensor eliminator,block off plate,PC3 usb,and dynoed..
Result (in a hot summer day 35-40 degree celsius): 108rwhp and 61nm
If i take a turbo,i must loose my exhaust system
But with the supercharger not!
And the lost thing...turbo lag..if i take a small turbo,downt it make a power,but up its dead..if i take a big turbo,its down dead,but up make power..but the sc. make linear power..
After chrash i buid up a vfr swing arm,mv agusta rear seat,have a mv agusta full bodywork(i love it) gas tank remake..and make a sc!

Old 03-20-2013, 07:46 AM

I think for 1200 you got everything turbo pipeing and tuning. Its a small turbo I think like a 55mm maybe smaller. Look up steadman motorsports on faceboom the deal with gxsrs and stuff but they work on hondas and message him and he can prolly tell you a lot more. I think youll run like 5 or 6 psi and make around 40 to 60 hp from stock I think its been a while. If you supercharge it id like to see a video. How are they run off of bikes though since bikes dont have pulleys to run off of?

Old 03-20-2013, 08:34 AM
NLB

I think for 1200 you got everything turbo pipeing and tuning. Its a small turbo I think like a 55mm maybe smaller. Look up steadman motorsports on faceboom the deal with gxsrs and stuff but they work on hondas and message him and he can prolly tell you a lot more. I think youll run like 5 or 6 psi and make around 40 to 60 hp from stock I think its been a while. If you supercharge it id like to see a video. How are they run off of bikes though since bikes dont have pulleys to run off of?
Hmm..for 1200 everything its to cheap...5-6 psi make 127-132 rwhp
What about i talk,its a 150-160rwhp))
I have ordered cbr954 fuel pump,injectors..now make the plenum..
So sorry,but my english is not good..i cant understand your final question..
If you want to know where have i take a pulley on the bike for the sc,its simple..sit on the bike.now on the right side of the engine you have a clutch cover,and before it you have a crank shaft end cap(small round cap with bolt on the center) if you take it out,behind it you have a crank shaft end special bolt..i have make own longer bolt,own cap and take on it a pulley

Old 03-21-2013, 11:17 AM

Thats pretty cool I wanna see pictures of that stuff!! How much boost can be ran with a supercharger? Does a special air box have to be made? Is it kinda like the turboed bikes at his shop?

Old 03-21-2013, 04:35 PM
NLB

Thats pretty cool I wanna see pictures of that stuff!! How much boost can be ran with a supercharger? Does a special air box have to be made? Is it kinda like the turboed bikes at his shop?
Ok 1-2 days and i send you the pictures..
In the market you found a 3-4 type of supercharger:

-eaton(its just push the air in the engine..on the top its dead,and the housing of charger its to big)

-vortech(pressurize,and push the air in the engine,good down and top..but the bearing what she use,have end 60-65.000 rpm. therefore the housing its big)

-rotrex(most unique supercharger..small,spin fast, make a pressure about 0.5-08bar but cost a mutch)
I have see the owner of this charger have change the comresssor housing for a bigger one,and the result its on the same rmp the charger move more air.

But i make my own charger

Yes,if you want to charge your bike,you need change the airbox(i have make for my bike 3 version alu-carbon-alu)becouse the original have a mutch lake,and if you push the pressurized air in the airbox,your boost run down
Google it:A&A Performance
I recommend the supercharger,becouse turbo have turbolag,the boost become very agressive.The sc. havent turbolag..if the engine run,sc.run.AND THE POWER BECOME LINEAR!!! Of course,if you yanks the gas agressively,the power become agressively

Old 03-22-2013, 08:08 AM
NLB

Ok here the photos:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 03-22-2013, 12:48 PM

Thats pretty freakin awesome I want to buy one now and put it on my bike

Quick Reply: charged f4i?