F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

CCT

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CCT

ORIGINAL: Brandon77

Auto OEM CCTLs are the easiest to install (no adjustment necessary).
why don't you share with us about your install and why when you take apart a cctl and putting it back together is like humpty dumpty all over again? mauahhahah...sup b! you still leaking oil or what mang?

also, don't lose the cctl gasket in the grass somewhere while walking to the garage.

replacing the rear cctl bolt with a longer bolt to provide more tension on the spring is not a very good idea. turn it once to many times the whole front of the cctl comes shooting out, with all it's guts.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CCT

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ORIGINAL: Brandon77

Auto OEM CCTLs are the easiest to install (no adjustment necessary).
why don't you share with us about your install and why when you take apart a cctl and putting it back together is like humpty dumpty all over again? mauahhahah...sup b! you still leaking oil or what mang?

also, don't lose the cctl gasket in the grass somewhere while walking to the garage.

replacing the rear cctl bolt with a longer bolt to provide more tension on the spring is not a very good idea. turn it once to many times the whole front of the cctl comes shooting out, with all it's guts.
Haha, don't get me started T.....

You could say I've had my fair share of experience with the CCTL but thanks to T my bike is back up and running with no problems (and no leaks)!!