F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

cbrfairings.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cbrfairings.com

has anyone ordered from them? Im considering getting new fairing and this is the only website thats known to me to get good fairings for a good price. If u did order from them before..

What did u order?
did u get a custom color job done?
were they quick or slow and how was the customer service?
Any complaints or praises on the quality of the kit (paint/durability)
Would you recommend them?

If you have any other websites you know of, let me know. ty

Old 01-15-2011, 11:29 AM

Use the search button or go back a couple pages!

I'm not trying to be a d*ck but this topic comes up at least once a week and all of the answers are already here

Old 01-15-2011, 11:40 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

lol once a week... you mean once a day right?

Old 01-15-2011, 12:17 PM

That was a conservative estimate to account for the slow weeks

Old 01-15-2011, 03:25 PM

Search button is your friend but anyway I have heard good things and that they ship pretty fast too. Plus the guerenteed to fit thing is pretty cool too. I'm gunna order from them when I replace my fairings.

Old 01-15-2011, 03:34 PM

So i'm looking at the pricings, and they seem very reasonable. How much does it cost to ship? Or does the $570 include shipping?

Old 01-16-2011, 12:52 AM

i ordered mine last thursday and they were shipped out yesterday and should receive mine in 5-7 business days. their customer service is excellent. they responded to all my questions promptly.

i did get something a little different on my kit. i got the oem silver and black scheme for my f4i but instead i had the 'i' done in yellow instead of red. they assured me that all of my request would be taken care of.

as far as the shipping, it was 49.99 shipping. total came out to 608 shipped or something like that.

ive heard a lot of good things about them too, and so far my experience with them has been very good. cant wait to get them and see how the fitting goes.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:08 AM

Hey poc, check your pm's

Old 01-16-2011, 01:34 AM

I laid down my bike this last spring, and instead of paying Honda $1200 for replacement fairings I went searching for a viable alternative.
After scouring through this website for previous threads and having about 6 different website browsers open I decided to go with CBRfairings.com

I live in the Yukon in Canada, and the fact that the fairings price included free shipping.. it definitely appealed to my wallet.

I chose black with the red tribal flames. It arrived within a reasonable amount of time... somewhere around 3-4 weeks I think.. the final product comes from Japan. They even followed my request for decal deletions before the clear coat is applied.

When I took the pieces out of the box, everything was wrapped individually with care.. however a couple of the pieces had suffered some scuff damage. When brought to the attention of the company, they didn't hesitate in offering a replacement to be shipped out.. which came quicker than the original order. Again, no charges incurred.

And I have to say that when the sun hit those flames.. HOLY **** was it something else!!

Overall, I recommend this company. Fit wasn't EXACTLY perfect.. had to enlarge a couple holes. However considering the price, the sexy paint, customer service.. I would definitely buy from them again! Hope this helps.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 AM

Free shipping to Canada? I emailed them about shipping to canada and their exact reply was "Yes we ship to Canada for $49.99"

Quick Reply: cbrfairings.com