F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

cbrfairing.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cbrfairing.com

Is the site down? I need repsol fairings for my F4i damn it!

Old 06-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems to be working for me. CBRFairings.com

Old 06-02-2011, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Incognito
Seems to be working for me. CBRFairings.com
Yep, just came back up literally 10 minutes ago.
I got me some Repsol fairings!

Old 06-02-2011, 11:42 PM

That site hasn't been working for me for about a week now and several people in the other cbrfairings thread here have had some problems with them. I ran across an older thread about fairings on this site that turned me onto auctmarts.com. In that thread I found one guy said he received his fairings in a week and they were also talking about how well they fit. I'm most likely going to use them. You might want to check them out too and see what you think.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by highercal
Yep, just came back up literally 10 minutes ago.
I got me some Repsol fairings!
Those Repsol fairings are really nice. I almost got those instead.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by ucyifly
That site hasn't been working for me for about a week now and several people in the other cbrfairings thread here have had some problems with them. I ran across an older thread about fairings on this site that turned me onto auctmarts.com. In that thread I found one guy said he received his fairings in a week and they were also talking about how well they fit. I'm most likely going to use them. You might want to check them out too and see what you think.
I've actually heard a lot of negatives thing about auctmart, I keep hearing that they dont fit and the paint job is done bad. But hey let me know how it goes for you!

Originally Posted by vegas_rebel
Those Repsol fairings are really nice. I almost got those instead.
Ah yeah, those are really sweet, I cant wait to put em on. I was involved in a 35mph and laid my baby down ah well, im taking good care of her now.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:42 PM

Just be warned if you do decide to order through them just be prepared to accept whatever you get from them as they DO NOT seem to be willing to resolve any issues.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by fourxchevy
Just be warned if you do decide to order through them just be prepared to accept whatever you get from them as they DO NOT seem to be willing to resolve any issues.

ehh... they seem to resolve my issues pretty quickly. on my last set, i had received a damaged front fairing. it had a crack in it, so i called cbrfairings, and sent an email with pictures of the damage. 2 weeks later, had a brand new front fairing and got to keep the cracked one for the trouble (like ill get alot of use out of it anyway)

buying 2 sets, i feel pretty comfortable ordering from them

Old 06-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fourxchevy
Not to be rude but maybe they just think your issues are easily fixable by yourself?
A small clear coat drip and they forgot to put 2 stickers on and they didn't install your heat shields, I believe those were your problems?
What were you asking of them to do?
Did they send the stickers and heat shield?

I have seen alot of people complain and ask for rediculous things in my line of work that would cost alot and take alot of time for me to fix when they could fix it themselves in like a half hour.

Just a thought.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by jeffjones
Not to be rude but maybe they just think your issues are easily fixable by yourself?
A small clear coat drip and they forgot to put 2 stickers on and they didn't install your heat shields, I believe those were your problems?
What were you asking of them to do?
Did they send the stickers and heat shield?

I have seen alot of people complain and ask for rediculous things in my line of work that would cost alot and take alot of time for me to fix when they could fix it themselves in like a half hour.

Just a thought.
The heat shield they did send and yes I can put that on not a big deal, the Honda decals they did not send and if they did I can't put them on under the clear coat as they stated that they would when I ordered them. and also if it was just a small clear coat drip that would be one thing but it is not as you can see in my attached pic. and where the run is it stares me right in the face when I'n on the bike.

Attached Thumbnails cbrfairing.com-left2.jpg   cbrfairing.com-left6.jpg