F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

CBR f4i or GSX-R600???

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 05:29 PM
June 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My honest vote is neither lol. You could find one in better shape than that. Just keep looking. Dont be impatient. Trust me on that one. I have jumped on the first thing I saw way too many times and regretted it a month later when I see the same exact thing in way better shape for a better price.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by 115Degrees
I completely agree. I JUST bought mine and a HUGE reason I bought the one I did was because of who I bought it from. #1 the F4i, as mentioned before, looks trashed because the guy couldn't even bother to take it out of his cluttered garage to take a pic. #2 (For the GSXR) anyone who feels the need to put a pick of themselves in jeans shorts and a beater to sell their bike MOST LIKELY liked to show of the bike while they rode it and its probably trashed too.
Both of your reasonings for the bikes being trashed have nothing at all to do with the bikes. Pretty solid reasoning you've come up with there champ.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by KdubyaH
My honest vote is neither lol. You could find one in better shape than that. Just keep looking. Dont be impatient. Trust me on that one. I have jumped on the first thing I saw way too many times and regretted it a month later when I see the same exact thing in way better shape for a better price.
There is always going to be a better bike and/or deal out there.