F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

bikes impounded

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikes impounded

ORIGINAL: Hindra

no it was already suspended.he pulled me over because i took my hands off the bars and impounded the bike because my lisc was suspended

Oh, OK. That makes sense. Rereading your original post I get that out of it now.

Old 09-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: stephygee

no it was already suspended.he pulled me over because i took my hands off the bars and impounded the bike because my lisc was suspended
So you were driving with a suspended license, got pulled over, and got your bike impounded? That's funny. You're a sharp one. Thanks for today's humor, or...lesson in kharma
ok funny man. read the entire post and you would know that i didnt know it was suspended. but i do believe its just a reminder for me to take care of my **** and stop blowing all my money.

Old 09-03-2006, 10:45 PM

sucks i should have just ran....
Yea, commiting a Felony is a much better option than pulling over and taking responsibility for your own actions.

You know when you move you are supposed to go to the DMV and register your new address? That kind of takes care of that whole "didn't know my license was suspended" thing.

You did it to yourself. Take your lumps and learn from it.

Old 09-03-2006, 11:07 PM

i was kidding about running. i have never been in trouble before. i know its my fault it just sucks.

Old 09-03-2006, 11:43 PM

This is probably going to cause argument in both directions:

TYPICAL.
I call you typical and it is sad.

Typical of what people think of motorcyclists, and "sportbike" riders in particular.

"lisc was suspended 3 months ago"
Usually this happens when you have a habit of doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time, at the wrong location.

"i have moved 2 times since then. i never did get a notice in the mail"
This is a poor excuse, and confirms the behavior that led to the liscense being suspended.

"i took my hands off the bars for a few seconds to zip up my jacket and he pulled me over"
Given the previously suspended license, this was pretty DUMB.

"cant till tuesday the judge has to release it... sucks i should have just ran...."
The fact that all this happened, You typed it up, and then you say, "I should have just ran..."
Then you say "Just kidding"

"Mr. Officer, I know I shouldnt go that fast...I was just kidding."
"Mr. Officer, I know...(insert traffic violation)...I was just kidding."

"i have never been in trouble before. i know its my fault it just sucks."
Dude...your liscense is suspended...of course youve been in trouble...It sucks for you and all the people who live anywhere near you.
You obviously have poor habits / judgement.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:12 AM

i see where you are coming from. its never been suspended before. it was supended for not paying a ticket i got for rolling through a stop sign. its not like i killed someone. like i said i know its my fault, it just sucks. can you not read? and yes about my comment about running.. i was kidding. why would i run... i didnt even know why i was getting pulled over.

Old 09-04-2006, 02:56 AM
Ski

Many people do run for the dumbest violations really, and ironicaly many of them get away. Given the bike accel speed and size advantages, plus many officers wont chase a bike bc they dont want to have his/her death on their neck over a trafic violation.

But **** happens. A friend of a friend of mine got caought when he tried to run, and in addition to the regular things, like getting arrested, license suspended or revoked etc, the cop made sure that the towing guy used chains to secure his bike, scratching the **** out of it.

I myself am going into law enforcement soon, and i've done a little field work with police. Most of them are pretty cool people that understand why we buy these bikes, its a big toy thats ment to be riden fairly fast and hard, for fun. Don't be a dick, work with them, and they'll work with you.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:38 PM

i think thats why he didnt arrest me. i cooperated 100%. i dont want anymore trouble.

Old 09-04-2006, 05:16 PM

H, sorry for your misfortune... I only take note of the comment, " I should have run". Say what you want... But your quote, can/ does influence others, w/ perhaps , not the experience nor the brains to know better. Ya, I don't want my bike impounded...RUN!!!!!!!!!! I will stop at calling you ... But... Enough said. NOBODYS BIKE, is worth there future. Next time you want to say "RUN", to an open audience... Please qualifiy it as you finally did, late in posts, "Why would I run"... Why would you post "RUN", like it ia a reasonable choice, originaly ????????? W/all due respect... on a open forum, Please keep those "little voices" in your head, In your OWN head.
Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-04-2006, 05:19 PM

Agree'd

Quick Reply: bikes impounded