F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Bike got Vandalized Yesterday....WTF.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bike got Vandalized Yesterday....WTF.

Lifties----sorry to hear that, that sux too.... but no this wasnt a hit and run, someone actually put the kick stand up and dropped it then lifted the cover up and knifed it. when i found it the cover was stuck up on my frame slider so i know they lifted it up and did it. and theres only like 3 or 4 long deep scratches in the plastic. nothing broken tho. and the only thing damaged on the left side is the frameslider from where it hit against the curb. good thing that was on there or the left fairing would prob be all broken.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:17 PM

Sorry, to hear.
I have similiar problems you wouldn't believe with my girlfriend/soon to be ex-GF.
Including trying to get a restraining order against me so she could get off the lease- that the judge threw out while scolding her.
Not paying me back money I loaned her ($1,500), not paying bills, not paying rent.
Starting drama each and every single day.
SENDING A GUY/GUYS NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF!?!?! That I discovered randomly after a friend of the guy posted the pics on the message board we're both on.
Pissing off my former landlord (who is also my friend) and getting me 30 days notice to leave!!
Bailing her out of jail after she attacked her younger brother- she called the police and they took her away!!!!
She regularly drives drunk.
My birthday present 2 weeks ago was a small bottle of Jack Daniel's.
Funny cuz she drank by herself my BIG bottle of Jack and kept saying she'd replace it!
So I get a small bottle of Jack as my 31st birthday present, lol.

I've put up with some ****!!
Final straw: she is writing in her blog on my computer about how she is going to move back home in a couple months- I walk in and see what's she's typing and she fights with me as I try to grab the mouse and read everything she wrote- eventually she rips the power cord out the back of the computer. I tell her she needs to come clean. And she runs off to sleep at her mom's house. She's 26 and a high school teacher for godsake. But doesn't have a dollar to her name and just started a second job at Old Navy. Now that's honesty, trust, and love right there for you.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.[sm=headbang.gif]

P.S, lol.
I bought a Xena lock off Ebay and didn't like it- the local bike shop won't even carry them because they go off for no reason when the batteries get low- which can be every couple months.
I have a Scorpio alarm with perimeter and anti-hijack - LOVE IT. And I still get signal through a 3 story steel/brick building between my similiarly constructed building and my rented garage.
You can finely adjust the perimeter sensor to set off as soon as you open the garage door to as small as just leaning over the tank/seat. Ebay is your friend. Or www.CustomDynamics.com is also good.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:42 PM

Holy crap areacode312, and you still live with her after all that? Love iscruel...

Old 05-29-2007, 10:50 PM

go with the internatrix alrm, its a good alarm cept for the remote could be built a lil better but i have no complaints bout mine and its a sinch to install, i can give u directions. i love the alarm and its guarded my bike on more than one occassion. plus an alarm make u sleep a lil more soundly at night and u cant beat the price, 139 shipped. go for it and save urself a lil money in the long run, lol its funny watching people getting close to it and she starts screaming at them, they jump cuz its fukin loud. my friend has the scorpio and they do the exact same thing cept his cost 300 and 75 for installation. shouldnt have to pay to install

Old 05-29-2007, 10:55 PM

Scorpio's can be found on Ebay- I got mine for $200 used in great condition and installation is only power, ground, and 3 wires for turn signals/taillight.
Heck I just bought a second Scorpio for $50 shipped (just the main unit+wiring) and bought a replacement remote from Scorpio for $76. I'm reselling it on Ebay and it'll probably end up at like $210.

Both alarms are fine- this isn't an "Internatrix Sucks" reply.

Old 05-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, all i've got to say is if she did that.....thats low and sh***y!

i have a Gorilla alarm on mine. pretty basic ($80), touch the bike, it goes off. and i just bought a cable/masterlock today at the store. i figure if they really really want the bike, they will get it. i just want to make it take longer to deture them from wanting MINE, lol.