F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Before and After in 39 days. (w/ pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Before and After in 39 days. (w/ pics)

Hey guys, these are the new pictures of what my bike looks like right now. I think it's done for now, except for exhaust. That I can't decide on so it can wait. This is how it looked stock.

[hr]
First off is the front end; my Hotbodies Racing smoked flushmounts and custom air intake mounted signals. The flushies aren't visible from the front, especially during the day. So I just 3M double sided padded these leds to one of the fins in each side, and tadaa. Pretty stealthy...

[hr]
Next up is the rear end; led taillight with integrated signals,
and fender eliminator. The taillights were pretty annoying to get wired, but I love the outcome. As for the eliminator, I ordered it the second day after buying the bike. It looks so clean and the angle of the plate is actually pretty nice. I have to hand it to the guys at Competition Werkes, it really looks factory.

If you're wondering about the plate, my best friend has a 600RR and his plate says "SIDE B". We ride together almost always and when we do the plates read [SIDE B][Y SIDE]. I get called gay for it all the time, but I think it's cool.
[hr]
Almost forgot the cowl. This is one of my favorite mods. It looks almost perfect with the lines of the rear fairing. I love the way it looks, and I think adds aerodynamics, just like my sweet "spoiler"!

[hr]
Lastly, the rimstripes and Red Bull injection system.
They change the look of the bike a lot more that you would think. I think it looks more like a race bike. Here is a couple pics of the whole bike, with everything done. The first pic has my pet wolf in it. (and before I get a reply that says that it does nothing, it is a Red Bull can cut down the back and slid over the resevoir. It is purely for looks.)

I actually get a lot of compliments on the Red Bull can. And one guy asked if the bike is faster with it. I said yes, and he said "he's going to look into doing the 'mod' to his". HAHA!
[hr]
So that about wraps it up, and if you think she's the coolest F4i on the planet feel free to nominate me for ROTM! Just kidding (but not really).

EDIT: pictures didn't work.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Default RE: Before and After in 39 days. (w/ pics)

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice !

Old 09-10-2007, 12:54 PM

Bike looks great, although the whole Red Bull thing is kinda played out. The air intake signals are sick and really are one of a kind. Never seen that before. However, I'm sure everyone on the forum will be stealing that idea shortly.

Old 09-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yooooooo...don't forget chain maintenance mang! your chain links are starting to rust...spray some lube on it ASAP!
good call on the front signals...them flushies look nice but are not visible from the front!

Old 09-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Registered Users

yeah you know i was going to look into wiring signals to the front like that too...having seen it done now, i think i am going to....nice job...i am going to try and figure out the best way to do it (not that your way is bad)...we'll see...as for the red bull can, i sort of agree with Ehonda....what i am doing..i am pulling it out of the clamp...painting it all black...i thought about getting a new one, but too expensive and you can't powder coat'em so i am going to mask off the bank and paint the canister and remount it....but that's mine...you can't have that idea...haha....j/k....may i also suggest removing the stickers off the chainguard....i don't know...my personal preference, i really like it without....you can catch my signature and see what mine looks like without the stickers...

good job overall though...

Old 09-10-2007, 02:07 PM

nice mods.......always good to set yourself apart from the rest.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:23 PM

where in maine are you from? i live in maine on the mid coast.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

yooooooo...don't forget chain maintenance mang! your chain links are starting to rust...spray some lube on it ASAP!
LOL... Always pickin' on peeps about mechanical maintenance. You're my hero[sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: EHonda
"
Bike looks great, although the whole Red Bull thing is kinda played out."

I took the can off today, haha. I got enough **** from you guys. I can take a hint. Thanks for the compliments on the sigs though...

Old 09-10-2007, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC
"don't forget chain maintenance mang! your chain links are starting to rust...spray some lube on it ASAP!"

Thanks for the advice. I assumed it just looked dirty. But I keep it in my house when I'm not riding it and I think it used to get left out. I might get a red chain, what do you think of those?

Quick Reply: Before and After in 39 days. (w/ pics)