F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Anyone use this sprocket? AFAM rear

Old 05-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Default Anyone use this sprocket? AFAM rear

Found this while looking around the other day:

Its a steel rear sprocket but dosen't weight too much more then a aluminum. Makes sence seeing as theres not much left. Anyone run one or know someone who has? Any issues?

Old 05-10-2010, 06:14 PM

not sure about that sprocket. But you may want to check Superprox... http://www.supersproxusa.com/
it has a aluminum center with steel teeth.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:00 PM

I believe that is my next kit there. I usually order from sprocketcenter.com and I've talked to them on the phone and I don't think they would sell a customer a weak sprocket. Aside from ebay specials I think most sprocket manufacturers are just fine.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:27 AM

AFAM makes great sprockets. You will see their logos on MotoGP bikes all the time. However, they don't look anything like your picture. They usually look like this:

Old 05-11-2010, 09:36 AM

I believe the sprocket you are showing there is a: "Drive SystemsUSA Superlite 520 steel rear sprocket"

Source: http://www.sprocketcenter.com/p/6009...onda-cbr-.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone use this sprocket? AFAM rear

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.