F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

anyone stickerless?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone stickerless?

i was looking at my bike tonight at the chill spot wondering what i could do to it to help cure my mod urge without spending alot of money. i got the bike 100% stock and have been customizing it to my liking slowly but surely but really want to start building my bank account back up so expensive mods are going to chill.

i was wondering how it would look with all stickers removed except the honda wing....

im actually a big fan of the "clean" look...all my previous quads and dirtbikes were stripped of stickers. i love the red honda wing so that would definitly stay..

so far my plan would be to remove all stickers leaving red wing..also considering the black front headlight mesh to give it the stealth look(i have hid's so shouldnt be a vision issue) along with some of those cool looking reflective tapeworks wing shadows later on down the road.

what do you guys think? go for it?
i dont want to make the bike look cheap or regret it so some opinions from others would be great

heres a quick 1min paint job as to what im thinking

current:

idea:

opinions would be great
thanks

Old 05-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Default RE: anyone stickerless?

kinda like this?

Old 05-15-2008, 10:11 PM

ahhh exactly.

that looks CLEAN....i like it alot.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:30 PM

The "F4i" is part of the wing sticker, you'll have to get custom decals without the F4i embedded. Would look little cleaner though.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:34 PM

ORIGINAL: whtan20

The "F4i" is part of the wing sticker, you'll have to get custom decals without the F4i embedded. Would look little cleaner though.
^^^^^eactly. That is why when I did my repaint I painted the wings on. They arent' perfect but they are pretty close to the stock graphics

Old 05-16-2008, 06:04 AM

ah see i didnt realize that...was hoping it was just overlayed

i can still remove the tank wing, front cowl honda, and lower fairing honda to clean it up

Old 05-16-2008, 06:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: whtan20

that sux, glad the F4 isnt like that.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:25 AM

The wings on the tank should be under the clear. The rest though peel away. I used the bottom of a bic lighter when i removed mine worked really well without scratching.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:06 AM

Im completely stickerless, but im really considering adding a few small manufacturer decals.
Name:  IMG_5214.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  159.0 KB

Old 05-16-2008, 09:07 AM
Registered Users

yeah +1 on the tank stickers being under the clear...i am about as stickerless as you can go without removing the honda wing...

essentially....stickers that are removable, ones on the rear fairing...the CBR logo on the upper fairings....stuff on tank is under clear...honda wing and F4i is one piece so you would be removing both...plus if i am not mistaken...like on mine...the bike is not all red...it's half black and the red is the sticker for the wing...sort of reversed...take a look at it and you'll see....sort of sucks to keep a stock clean graphic...you pretty much have to do what traitor did!

Quick Reply: anyone stickerless?