F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Anyone else done anything like this???

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 08:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone else done anything like this???

You:
[ul][*]Removed 25% if your breaks[*]Removed 100% of your mirrors[*]Stretched it so it turns like a boat[*]Lowered it so it drags metal when your turn[*]Blinged it out with LEDs[/ul]
Did I miss anything? Sure, Your bike looks good but your ruined a perfectly great bike.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:58 AM

Ok, here's the thing. he didn't RUIN a bike, he made it his own.

he DID however ruin it's performance as a Sport bike. Most people in here ride to get low, drag the occasional knee and enjoy thier sport bikes. for other people thats not thier style.

Waker, I applaud your ideas and what you did to your bike to make it your own... Keep it shiney side up

Old 04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I can't match that I only put on performance parts and I have a bunch of rash on my bike. But the good news is it can beat yours around the track and I only have $2500 into it $1500 for the bike and $1000 into the front end (wassmashed) and misc parts.LOL match that

Old 04-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered Users

well...a LOT of guys on here have done stuff to their bike...i would "watch" the attitude a little bit like commenting on rocker...

here is my thing...some of the things you may think are incredibly unique to your bike are not really that "unique" in that you'll find a bunch of people on the board here are doing them are have done them...

don't get me wrong, you have a really nice bike with some nice stuff done to it...and it's unique in it's own way, but it isn't that "OMG...look at that incredible F4i, i have never seen anything like that deal"....you want a truly custom bike, look at rsp919 (love your bike dude)....

i have done a lot of things you have done and am doing more things you haven't done....

bottom line, there are a bunch of people here who are mod crazy in their own way doing more or less than you have...you seem a little "my bike is da sh$t" attitude....and granted it may be to you...but practice some humility...most of the regulars on here have seen a lot and can do a lot so like i said....just one it down a bit...

on the whole, really nice bike...you do the work yourself?

Old 04-29-2008, 10:23 AM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

Ok, here's the thing. he didn't RUIN a bike, he made it his own....

+1 props for making your bike exactly what you want it to be for you. i would never do the same things, but we each ride our own ways. AS LONG AS ITS A HONDA!!!!!!

EDIT:
original FFINGER-er
rsp919
ahhh man... now i have to change shorts AGAIN. that bike is too much to even think about, let alone see.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered Users

and just btw...as for rockers bike, i can see at least 3 things he has done just from his pic that you haven't....like i said...watch the arrogance a bit....

Old 04-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bike looks great, i applaud what you've done w/ it. i (along w/ many others here) just want a more....functional sportbike. but, that bike is very sharp looking. i like that you had the factory design painted on. i love the factory designs!

oh, in pic #2 i found a mirror

BUT.......dont go knock'n Rogers F4i. that bike is clean as a whistle and im sure he put much time and effort into getting it that way, along w/ down time from riding to make it look as fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine as it does.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks good. I dont care for thee swingarm. Removing the brake was dumb unless its a trailer queen for show only. Yea the rear may only be 25% but that 25% stabilizes the bike while braking, you need the rear brake for slow speed maneuvers, grass, and in gravel. IMO you've made a purdy show peice that is only good for putting down the road with the harley guys.

Looks good tho.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:42 AM

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

"match this?"

lol yeah I have you beat.

Didn't know it was a contest though.

that bike looks awesome except for the front end, with all the money that went into that i would of gone with some inverted goldforks

Old 04-29-2008, 01:33 PM

or gotten them coated like me[sm=smiley16.gif]