F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Any F4i specific forums?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any F4i specific forums?

this may sound like a crazy idea but if you want to know something that you can't find by searching, you could possibly try ASKING? Kinda seems like the point of having a forum but thats just me.

Sorry if you feel there isn't enough of a database of information here already but I can assure you there are plenty of knowledgable people here that can answer pretty much any question you would have so I don't see the issue?

F4i's were pretty popular bikes and were around a good while but its more logical to have a Honda forum than an F4i forum. What you have to consider about R6 and GSX-R forums is that Yamaha and Suzuki have been using the same name for their bikes for a LONG time now. Hell Yamaha is making 2 different R6's in the same year now! They both have a HUGE pool of owners to pool members from. Honda on the other hand changes bike names a lot more often than that so a forum specific to one of those would be incredibly impractical

Old 10-26-2007, 12:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: woodyracing

this may sound like a crazy idea but if you want to know something that you can't find by searching, you could possibly try ASKING?

Because then a bunch of people will tell him to do a search .. and now we've completed the circle LOL

Old 10-26-2007, 08:00 AM

ORIGINAL: woodyracing

this may sound like a crazy idea but if you want to know something that you can't find by searching, you could possibly try ASKING? Kinda seems like the point of having a forum but thats just me.

Sorry if you feel there isn't enough of a database of information here already but I can assure you there are plenty of knowledgable people here that can answer pretty much any question you would have so I don't see the issue?

F4i's were pretty popular bikes and were around a good while but its more logical to have a Honda forum than an F4i forum. What you have to consider about R6 and GSX-R forums is that Yamaha and Suzuki have been using the same name for their bikes for a LONG time now. Hell Yamaha is making 2 different R6's in the same year now! They both have a HUGE pool of owners to pool members from. Honda on the other hand changes bike names a lot more often than that so a forum specific to one of those would be incredibly impractical
+1

Old 10-26-2007, 08:12 AM

Unfortunately most forum search facilities blow chunks (although the one on this forum isn't too bad). The best tip I can give you is use Google properly:

e.g. type something like this in a Google search:
F4i mods site:cbrforum.com

Old 10-26-2007, 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Haggis

Unfortunately most forum search facilities blow chunks (although the one on this forum isn't too bad). The best tip I can give you is use Google properly:

e.g. type something like this in a Google search:
F4i mods site:cbrforum.com
+1 this site has a better seach than most. Some are just pointless!