F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Answer to All F4i Service Manual Questions!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Answer to All F4i Service Manual Questions!!!

I have had several requests for the PDF Factory Service Manual for the 2001 to 2003 CBR600F4i. It seems people have been having problems with the file being corrupt or with people posting incorrect or expired links. I believe I have a solution for everyone once and for all. As far as having a file that downloads and tries to open but appears corrupt, try uninstalling your Adobe Acrobat Reader and reinstalling it. That has worked for everyone so far that has had this problem. After that, or before if you'd like, try downloading from this link... http://xfer.gofastvideo.com/gallery/.../379/1/F4i.zip This is the exact link where I downloaded my working copy a few years ago, and the link still works beautifully. I have verified this link by completely downloading the file again and opening it... success. If anyone still has a problem with the file, since this is a compressed file, try uninstalling and reinstalling you ZIP file program, whether it be WinZip, WinRAR, etc. (WinRar is my recommendation. A free copy can be obtained at http://www.download.com) I believe WinXP has its own built-in program to handle .zip files so that shouldn't be an issue, but older operating systems may not. Good luck!!!

If STILL someone has a problem, PM me and I can help you figure it out, or worst case try to email the file to you. Peace!