CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   another short F4i 5 min vid (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/another-short-f4i-5-min-vid-35367/)

TheX 04-05-2007 10:03 PM

RE: another short F4i 5 min vid

That was some of the worst riding I've ever seen. Disregard for the safety of people around you, horrible choice of lines and an utter lack of throttle control.

That was a disgusting display of textbook *squid*. You have no business being on the streets riding like that.

tmcj 04-05-2007 10:09 PM

hey bud,
1) it's no wonder that the auto drivers have no respect for the bike riders there if that's how they all ride.
2) by the way it looks, sometimes they wouldn't have much of a choice vs running you guys off the road or bumping into you.
3) you guys obviously have no respect for others on the road so don't expect to earn any respect from them
4) your friends died for nothing but being arrogant and selfish
5) thank god you haven't taken out anyone else with you
6)i thought it was funny that you red lined every chance you had and never made it out of 3rd gear. i guess just making lots of noise is still cool, huh?

** immature @ssholes**

snowboarding82 04-06-2007 12:06 AM

ORIGINAL: tmcj

1) it's no wonder that the auto drivers have no respect for the bike riders there if that's how they all ride.

JERK! You beat me to it. =P heh

Ok my critique now: First, your friends body positioning sucks balls. I think you need to do a track day and learn how to drag a knee so when you're riding by cars you can lean off and put stickers on the bottom of their doors! Second, there were no freaking wheelies!! When you accelerate like that these super duper bikes do wheelies I think you're not accelerating hard enough WE NEED MORE WHEELIES, especially while facing oncoming traffic.

Mike

BillytheKid 04-06-2007 02:18 AM

Mike .... You can forget doing any "real" body positioning you are mentioning. The vid is poor quality but if u look well the quality of the roads are complete s***. Slippery and shiny surfaces. Regarding wheelies.... we are not fans of wheelies.. we occasionally pop one here and there but thats about it.

tmcj... red lining each gear is what these 600s are all about. My shifting may not be the best in this world but if you own a 600 and shift you gears at anything below 10K then a Goldwing would better suit your skills.

Btw thought a squid was one who doesnt use driving gear. Refresh my definition please!

13brsxsrr 04-06-2007 02:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 83438

adams_CBR600f2 04-06-2007 02:57 AM

look, im going to be brutily honest with you. i havent been riding for long but my dad(a hells angel)has and if he and his group saw anyone riding like that they wouldchase you down beat your ass and make sure you never rode a bike again. and trust me ive seen it happen! i would value life just a little more then you do. true we all die some time but you should try not to kill your self, and yes that is what your doing OPEN YOUR EYES!!! as you can seeno one here agrees with you. does that make you think? but why listen to us if your friends deaths didnt open your eyes why would anything we tell you?im not even going to wish you good luck (one less immature driver = safer streets)i just hope you learn before you DIE.

BillytheKid 04-06-2007 03:25 AM

your dad seems to be quite a type! He should do some voluntary work. He would have a hell of a job chasing us with his harley unless he spent the day before locktiting each screw and bolt.

Facts at hand! I do understand what you all see in those videos. In malta there is severe road rage - cars more than bikes. Accidents do happen herelike in any country in this world. Yet staistics at hand, we have one of the lowest morbidity and mortality rates on the road, much lower than the US.

ORIGINAL: adams_CBR600f2

look, im going to be brutily honest with you. i havent been riding for long but my dad(a hells angel)has and if he and his group saw anyone riding like that they wouldchase you down beat your ass and make sure you never rode a bike again. and trust me ive seen it happen!

abadfish 04-06-2007 03:35 AM

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

Facts at hand! I do understand what you all see in those videos. In malta there is severe road rage - cars more than bikes. Accidents do happen herelike in any country in this world. Yet staistics at hand, we have one of the lowest morbidity and mortality rates on the road, much lower than the US.

You really are clueless! The only reason your morbidity rates and mortality rates are lower than the US is because the US has many more drivers per capita.

Regardless, how the hell does that justify your reckless riding behavior?????

suicidal 04-06-2007 03:39 AM

i say be careful...seems pretty damn reckless to me.

JZHALES 04-06-2007 03:44 AM

i used to do **** like that too, but its just squidiculous,[sm=headbang.gif]
stop being a squid, if you wanna ride wild, dont do it in the city dumbass [sm=chairshot.gif]