F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

another short F4i 5 min vid

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another short F4i 5 min vid

http://www.hi5.com/friend/video/disp...erId=116775433

at the start of the video i ha lost my friends cos i had to stop cos my mobile was crippling out of my pocket.

Note the state of the roads at the end of the vid.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Default RE: another short F4i 5 min vid

nice =]

Old 04-05-2007, 02:24 PM

looks like a nice ride. I don't know what country your in, but here in the states on of those cages would have taken you and your boys out for ridin like that here. Is it different there for crossin over solid lines to pass?

Old 04-05-2007, 02:27 PM

man you cats are crazy riders.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:43 PM

Regarding solid lines.... well... they are not made to be trespassed. Same rule universally i guess lol

well.... here in maltawe have one of the worst car drivers' record. Any1 who drives in malta realises that car drivershave no respect for bikers, will drive into them, push their bumpers to our rear tyres. I was lucky enough not to get it on video but american riders who came here, say that our driving mentality is dangerous. Our friend on a kawi died on the spot 1 week ago hitting a car doing a U turn in a main road. That makes our group go down to 6 from 10 as of 2 years ago (3 died and the other one had his right limb amputated from below his knee on impact) - food for thought. At times we all forget, me included thatwe r not superman.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:41 PM

I'm glad you guys are not in my area. [sm=boosign.gif]

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

Regarding solid lines.... well... they are not made to be trespassed. Same rule universally i guess lol
You think that's funny now....let's see if you think its still funny when you end up as a hood ornament or, even worse, kill another motorist or their passenger.

well.... here in maltawe have one of the worst car drivers' record. Any1 who drives in malta realises that car drivershave no respect for bikers,
How befitting!!! Because the video clearly shows that you and your riding group have no respect for any other motorists that you share the road with.

I was lucky enough not to get it on video but american riders who came here, say that our driving mentality is dangerous.
And you are surprised by this?!?!?!?!?

Our friend on a kawi died on the spot 1 week ago hitting a car doing a U turn in a main road. That makes our group go down to 6 from 10 as of 2 years ago (3 died and the other one had his right limb amputated from below his knee on impact) - food for thought.
So what is it going to take for you and your riding group to realize that you are riding in an unsafe manner????? Because clearly the death of your friends isn't enough.

At times we all forget, me included thatwe r not superman.
I think you guys need a serious reality check.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:04 PM

abadfish...you havea few good points... Still put this into perspective.A bikerdies or gets hurt, we are sorry and more than sorry about this. We spend a fewweeks driving calmly around on our weekends. Without wanting, week after week, we slowly push up the speeds (without actually noticing!) and we get back to our driving habits.

I had bad crashes, a very bad one with my BMW where the car almost split in half and eventually took fire. After that crash I spent a whole 6 months driving slowly around but in the long run, u just cant help it. I know its wrong, its not right for myself and especially for others but u cant help it.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:12 PM

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

Still put this into perspective.A bikerdies or gets hurt, we are sorry and more than sorry about this. We spend a fewweeks driving calmly around on our weekends. Without wanting, week after week, we slowly push up the speeds (without actually noticing!) and we get back to our driving habits.
I fail to see how this statement puts anything into perspective. The fact that you don't actually change your driving habits means that you've learned nothing from your friends' deaths. And because of that, more of your riding group is going to die.

I had bad crashes, a very bad one with my BMW where the car almost split in half and eventually took fire. After that crash I spent a whole 6 months driving slowly around but in the long run, u just cant help it. I know its wrong, its not right for myself and especially for others but u cant help it.
Here's the point you are missing....you CAN help it. Nobody is forcing you to drive like an idiot on the road. YOU are the only one making that decision. Its a shame that you've had friends die. But its an even bigger shame that the remaining of your riding group can't learn form those deaths. Now those deaths are in vain.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:48 PM

you still miss the point.....

we adore riding... at times to our own limits. That video over estimates the driving danger cos when i shot that vid I didnt feel unsafe in any way.

I am a doctor working in the emergency department of the Maltese General hospital. I have see more deaths that you can ever count. I have seen people die at work, die doing what they loved doing, die what they hated to do, etc.
My friends who are not with us anymore, died doing what they loved to in life. When they sped up the roadsthey knew the risks and were happy about it just like I am.

I will tell you this and probably you will understand what I am talking about. The guy whogot his limb amputated was in a coma for 1 week. When he woke up I was next to him and I had to break the news that his limb was no more. Would you guess what he asked me? He wanted to know if it was his right limb and when I said that it was, he said "I dont really need the rear brake so I can still ride at least" Nowadays he already spent big $$$ on a prosthesis and will soon see him back on the road.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you stupid squid[sm=icon_beat.gif] i just hope you dont take any other riders down with you

Quick Reply: another short F4i 5 min vid