F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

am i in the right place?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default am i in the right place?

i love this forum. i don't post a whole lot, mostly because by the time i get around to reading the rest of the posts everything i have to say has already been said.that and i don't really know that much. now, i'm not a serious individual by any means and that's the only part about this i don't like. are none of you goofy? it's all straight forward questions and answers. no funny filler. no wackiness. no plans to rule the world. no outlandish stories. no off the wall, straight out of left field stuff. i pretty much only go to the f4i threads, cuz that's what i have, but it's all informational. wtf mate? am i just in the wrong place or am i just reading the wrong thread thingys? lighten the **** up.

Old 05-22-2006, 05:12 AM
Default RE: am i in the right place?

no sh*t !!!

Old 05-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Banned

My favorite place to look for goofiness are the people that have never ridden before and they want to know if a cbr1000rr is a good starter bike. The other is posts that goof on Harleys. Aside from that try the sight and sounds or the 'newbie mistakes' threads.

Other than that, people take this stuff seriously, people post cuz they have a problem and others try and help. Rarely do you get flamed.

Alright, I'll take a chance at goofiness.

Besides getting raped in prison, what is your greatest fear?

Has anyone ever gotten a bee stuck in their helmet?

Can you smell you own farts when you ride?

How come when I drive my car I have to buckle up, but there are no helmet laws in Florida?.....OK that ain't goofy, skip that.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:50 AM

Read my posts i try to throw in a joke or two to lighten up the fact that my bike isnt running or i just ran over a family of squirels and want to know the best place to burry them. There are people with a sense of humor on here me being one of them so no mate don't fret you arent on a forum with souless drones who spit out answers like a telegraph machine.

Old 05-23-2006, 10:59 AM

You should try our local forum www.nbriders.ca It's not just a cbr forum but a general sportbike forum for the province of New Brunswick (and all maritimes provinces) in Canada. It's the busiest bike forum that I know of and it is NEVER boring I promise you that.

Old 05-25-2006, 02:53 AM

thanks everybody. i appreciate it.fish, nice attempt. i can't smell my own farts, but letting them rip in the triple digits is just a free feeling. and as far as the helmet laws...why not let nature weed out the ****heads for us? and kreush, give those squirrels a burial at sea. and if theres no sea, use the public pool. it's just as good. i'm also using humor to mask the fact that i'm runnin on a primer grey barely put together speedmachine. i'm not sure how "safe" or "legal" it is, but i've got enough screws and bolts in the right places. good to hear that at least some of us have a pulse. and i may have to check that out kingpat.

Old 05-25-2006, 04:06 AM

In response to your reply/question fishfryer527: I set my helmet down on the counter today and I glanced at it and saw something strange. I had a bee stuck in the vent on my faceshield (Arai helmet). Even worse, the bee's head was sticking out the front of my faceshield, so it looks like I rear ended it. I guess I'm at fault.

Old 05-25-2006, 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: lifties

the bee's head was sticking out the front of my faceshield, so it looks like I rear ended it. I guess I'm at fault.
You gotsta pay better attention when bugs are slowing for a turn. Looks like you might have to settle out of court on this one.