F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I FELL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I FELL!!!

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

No damage to you? Not a bad deal then. Plastics can be fixed. Other than that, you may want to replace your helmet if it hit the ground. Have a good weekend.
No. damage to me, other than a little scrape on my elbow from falling on the ground. Very insignificnt. I AM LUCKY! Because I didn't have my jacket on. And i didn't hit my head either.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: smakawhat

Replace your lid if it hit the pavement. You couldn't swerve around her? that sucks, but looks like you made it out pretty good stopping in time.

just be happy you get to ride again!

I didn't have enough time to think about going around her. And my rear tire already started sliding, which pretty much made that null and void. Ijust focused on slowing down as much as possible before I got to her.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: 07xrunner

wow man you really lucked up

I know. It had to be the Man upstairs watching me because I still can't figure out how I didn't hit her car. It was like right before I fell, everything went blurry, kind of like the way a screen looks when someone drops the camera. Next thing I knew I was laying on my back and I saw my bike shutting itself off while laying on its side.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:54 AM

ORIGINAL: EHonda

Great to hear that you and your bike are ok. The reason why you had problems starting it up probably is because of the bank-angle sensor. I guess it's too late now, but when your bike falls over, I believe you need to toggle the kill switch to reset the sensor, then the bike will start up. Otherwise, if the bike was down for an extended period of time, it probably needed alittle more time for the fluids to settle in the engine.
Yup, exactly right. I just came from the dealership and they said the same thing. They say that the frame sliders may have saved at least $2000 worth of damage

Old 08-24-2007, 12:02 PM

ORIGINAL: zorgen

Ok....the bike's ok. What did you say to the stupid bitch that caused the whole problem? She going to pay for the damages, right?
HaHa. Don't be so hard on her. She was very apologetic and blamed herself completely. She gave all her info to the cop and told me that State Farm should be giving me a call to take care of everything.
If she doesn't come through, then she'll be a stupid bitch, feel me?

But still, whydo the ladies that do these things always gotta be old, or fat, or both?
Why couldn't she be a Hooter's girl or somthing?

Old 08-24-2007, 12:36 PM

ORIGINAL: kcinobro

ORIGINAL: zorgen

Ok....the bike's ok. What did you say to the stupid bitch that caused the whole problem? She going to pay for the damages, right?
HaHa. Don't be so hard on her. She was very apologetic and blamed herself completely. She gave all her info to the cop and told me that State Farm should be giving me a call to take care of everything.
If she doesn't come through, then she'll be a stupid bitch, feel me?

But still, whydo the ladies that do these things always gotta be old, or fat, or both?
Why couldn't she be a Hooter's girl or somthing?
Sorry. A stupid bitch just like her took a stupid left hand turn in front of me in 2003. After a broken hip, most of my ribs, a broken collar bone, a year learning to walk again and $50,000 in hospital bills (she was uninsured) out of MY pocket, I don't have a sympathetic bone left in my body for stupid bitches like her, who in their infinite ignorance cost riders their mobility and sometimes their lives. I apoligize for my gramatically incorrect long sentence. I'm glad you weren't injuired badly and I hope that State Farm comes through being that they are my insurance company. If possible, can you keep us updated on how the insurance claim comes out? Good luck.

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-24-2007, 11:10 PM

[/quote]

Sorry. A stupid bitch just like her took a stupid left hand turn in front of me in 2003. After a broken hip, most of my ribs, a broken collar bone, a year learning to walk again and $50,000 in hospital bills (she was uninsured) out of MY pocket, I don't have a sympathetic bone left in my body for stupid bitches like her, who in their infinite ignorance cost riders their mobility and sometimes their lives. I apoligize for my gramatically incorrect long sentence. I'm glad you weren't injuired badly and I hope that State Farm comes through being that they are my insurance company. If possible, can you can keep us updated on how the insurance claim comes out? Good luck.

[sm=smiley20.gif]

[/quote]

When you put it like that,I see what you mean. I can't be mad at you for feeling that way. You make a very good point. The main thought in my head is "if I would have hit her, I would have gotten f***ed up seriously." I take my hat off to you for having to go through that.
I gotta wait for the police report to get processed, before I can call and get all of the info. I was so out of it at the accident that I didn't get the info myself. But I'll keep you posted.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:14 PM

this post reminds me that I need to invest in some frame sliders

Old 08-31-2007, 04:44 PM

this post reminds me that I need to invest in some frame sliders
yeah, me too.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:57 PM

+1

Quick Reply: AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I FELL!!!