F3 Wanted If you need parts to keep your beast going post it up here. Remember: know who you are dealing with before sending money.

Tail

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tail

I just purchased this bike and it runs great, but has had its fair share of bumps and bruises. When I got it the guy before me had layed it down and cracked all the plastics on the left side. Then on my second day of owning it, my old lady layed it down pretty hard on the right side. (new rider+riding in grass+too much front brake+turning=busted plastics) The left side tail section was gone when I purchased it and now the right is busted up pretty good. I have been looking for f3 parts and I feel that they are kinda expensive compared to f4 and newer tails. I really like the sharkskinz tail. I need cheap and easy. All i care about is it needs to match up to the front plastics pretty well. (no big gaps) I don't mind making some small changes as far as mounts and whatnot, but I want to ride it, not work on it for a month. I bought this bike CHEAP so I would love to fix it cheap. Any advise would be great.