F2 For Sale / Trade / Wanted F2 specific classifieds section. Forum rules for selling items apply -- senior member, price, pic and location in ad.

Vortex lowering link - $100 SHIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortex lowering link - $100 SHIPPED

I purchased this vortex lowering link in the hope of taking some bite out of the CBR600 F4 shock I installed on my CBR600f2. It didn't work unfortunately. Therefore this has never even been installed on a bike. They cost $125 before shipping, so buy it from me for just $100, and save a bunch of money!

This works on the F2 and the F3. It also works on the F4 and F4i, however you can only use the first lowering setting according to the directions on the box, which is just a 1" drop.

Old 08-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Default Again, please don't kick the new guy...

Originally Posted by JesseAwesome

I purchased this vortex lowering link in the hope of taking some bite out of the CBR600 F4 shock I installed on my CBR600f2. It didn't work unfortunately. Therefore this has never even been installed on a bike. They cost $125 before shipping, so buy it from me for just $100, and save a bunch of money!

This works on the F2 and the F3. It also works on the F4 and F4i, however you can only use the first lowering setting according to the directions on the box, which is just a 1" drop.
Just curious, what was the issue with this unit not working? I was just looking at the rear linkage on my '92 F2, and it seems like it should work--even with the added height of the F4 shock. Obviously, you must know something I don't. Thanks!

Old 11-17-2010, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by NCBikerBoy
Just curious, what was the issue with this unit not working? I was just looking at the rear linkage on my '92 F2, and it seems like it should work--even with the added height of the F4 shock. Obviously, you must know something I don't. Thanks!

Trust me it doesn't work. It's close, but just a bit too long (longer = lowered bike)

This is still for sale. I'll do $80 shipped to your door at this point!

Old 11-17-2010, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by JesseAwesome
Trust me it doesn't work. It's close, but just a bit too long (longer = lowered bike)

This is still for sale. I'll do $80 shipped to your door at this point!
Dude, I'd love to take that off your hands, but the shock is working flawlessly with the ride height just where it is. If I were looking for some drop, I'd have grabbed this sucker long before now. Good luck, I hope you can find this great part a new home!

Oh yeah, and to anyone looking to buy this...I can personally GUARANTEE that Jesse is straight freakin' aces to deal with!

Old 11-28-2010, 12:27 PM

Thank you for that

It's still available. It's not killing me to hold onto though, so whatever's clever.

Price is $80 shipped!

Old 12-21-2010, 01:18 PM

Yep, still got it. It's just hanging out at my house, taking up space!