F2 For Sale / Trade / Wanted F2 specific classifieds section. Forum rules for selling items apply -- senior member, price, pic and location in ad.

Fox Twin Clicker popped up on ebay today

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fox Twin Clicker popped up on ebay today

FOX Shock Twin Clicker, Honda 1992-1993 CBR600F2/F3 | eBay

Last edited by adrenalnjunky; 02-16-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:31 PM

Since I have a daily ebay search set up for these, another popped up today that seems like a steal. While the application is not our bikes - these shocks were fairly universal, just like today's ohlins and penske's and the like.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I found the receipt for the rebuild on mine, and it was $150. So for less than $300 (if this one needs a rebuild at all) you'd end up with a good performing, fully adjustable rear shock, with built in ride height adjustment.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have 1 on 1 of my f2's but have been looking for another for the second. Cant find anything, apparently fox doesnt make these anymore and i need to find out what other aftermarket shock will fit

Old 02-16-2012, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by script
I have 1 on 1 of my f2's but have been looking for another for the second. Cant find anything, apparently fox doesnt make these anymore and i need to find out what other aftermarket shock will fit
You should be able to order anything you want in a Ohlins or Penske if you're looking to buy new.

Daugherty Motorsports - Motorcycle Suspension Performance and Modification is who I had rebuild my TC - his prices are decent and the service was quick. He mentioned back then that he had a couple of TC's already set up for the F2. Email/call and see if he's willing to part with one. Or do what I did - bought a decent TC that fit a Gixxer, and traded him for a rebuilt TC for a F2.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:15 PM

I have one that I'm contemplating getting rid of. It came with the bike, but I could use some extra cash. Are they too hard to find in the future where I would want to just keep it? I would put it on now, but I commute to work everyday and am worried about ride quality (softness) being compromised. What are your thoughts?

Old 03-31-2012, 07:27 AM

IMO, not many people NEED this shock as the f2 stock is fine, for daily commute. I race and need adjustability in my suspension so the TC, ohlins, or f3 rear shock are my only options. If your going to sell this, sell it to a racer, they are hard to come by and many people are junking there bikes because they cannot find proper shocks, a commuting type of guy is not going to need it, just want it so he can upgrade. Its like selling your mustang to a collector or someone who needs a car. Which would you prefer.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:26 AM

Awesome! Thanks for the input. For a commuter it just makes sense to stay stock. Don't get me wrong tho, I love to go hang out in the twisties on the weekends... but I find it does very well as is. The only thing that makes me consider it is if it would give me considerably more turn in (to dodge these idiots in Southern California traffic).

Old 11-04-2012, 04:59 PM

Wondering how much someone would pay for a Fox Shock TC today????

Old 11-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why Eric? Do you have one for sale? I paid top $ for mine and then sent it out to Jamie for a rebuild. I might be selling or parting out my F2 within a year or so, if I sell it as a complete bike the Fox is NOT going with it.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:01 PM

I paid about $150 for one for a GSXR, that I swapped out to Jamie Daugherty Motorsports for one they had that fits the F2, then paid him his normal rebuild/respring fee. About $290 all said and done for one set up for me.

On Ebay, I see them go for less than $200 for a lot of makes and models, the ones for F2/F3's seem to go a little higher if they're in good shape.

Quick Reply: Fox Twin Clicker popped up on ebay today