F2 For Sale / Trade / Wanted F2 specific classifieds section. Forum rules for selling items apply -- senior member, price, pic and location in ad.

CBR F2/similar parts wanted

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CBR F2/similar parts wanted

Hey guys,
I just got a quote on the repairs on my bike (got knocked down by a cop :/) and was wondering if I could get the spares cheaper elsewhere. Id need to ship to south africa but Ill worry about that once iv sourced the stuff. Need :

1 x clock mounting bracket
1 x headlight
1 x headlight fairing
1 x upper right fairing
1 x set of clocks
1 x screen

bonus parts:
lower right fairing insert
complete fairings to save respray

If I can get most of it from one place the shipping probably wont be a disaster. Best bet is someone with a blown engine F2 or someone performing a streetfighter mod.

Looking for cheap 2nd hand stuff. I really dont want to spend more on fixing her than it cost to buy :/

Old 05-10-2010, 08:48 PM

dont have any extra stuff for you, but how is the riding down in South Africa?

Old 05-11-2010, 07:45 AM
July 2011 ROTM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Drekk
Hey guys,
I just got a quote on the repairs on my bike (got knocked down by a cop :/) and was wondering if I could get the spares cheaper elsewhere. Id need to ship to south africa but Ill worry about that once iv sourced the stuff. Need :

1 x clock mounting bracket
1 x headlight
1 x headlight fairing
1 x upper right fairing
1 x set of clocks
1 x screen

bonus parts:
lower right fairing insert
complete fairings to save respray

If I can get most of it from one place the shipping probably wont be a disaster. Best bet is someone with a blown engine F2 or someone performing a streetfighter mod.

Looking for cheap 2nd hand stuff. I really dont want to spend more on fixing her than it cost to buy :/
hey
i have at least the headlight and fairing bracket. i posted a full list of what i have, but it hasnt been approved yet (i just joined the forum)
thanks!
~Chris

Old 05-11-2010, 08:09 AM

Can't really compare SA to elsewhere, since I haven't been out much, but other riders who have really love it down here. When the weather is good, its fantastic, and its often good. Maybe a bit warm for my taste, but always sunny! Our roads could do with some more maintenance but the bike culture is good, and there are always friendly people to ride with. When I got knocked over, there wasn't a biker who rode past who didn't stop to see if I was alright.

Chris, Am hoping to get as much of it as possible in a single shipment to try and deal with the cost of transport ( ) but maybe we can work something out.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:12 AM
July 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Drekk
Can't really compare SA to elsewhere, since I haven't been out much, but other riders who have really love it down here. When the weather is good, its fantastic, and its often good. Maybe a bit warm for my taste, but always sunny! Our roads could do with some more maintenance but the bike culture is good, and there are always friendly people to ride with. When I got knocked over, there wasn't a biker who rode past who didn't stop to see if I was alright.

Chris, Am hoping to get as much of it as possible in a single shipment to try and deal with the cost of transport ( ) but maybe we can work something out.
i totally understand. just let me know. it would be a pretty small box, and with postal service it wouldn't that expensive. sent a box to France for $15 the other day.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by knifemaker87
hey
i have at least the headlight and fairing bracket. i posted a full list of what i have, but it hasnt been approved yet (i just joined the forum)
thanks!
~Chris
And it won't be - read the rules on classifieds.
Advert has been deleted.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 AM
July 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Shadow
And it won't be - read the rules on classifieds.
Advert has been deleted.
oops. my bad! Read the rules and now i know. thanks for letting me know
~Chris