F2 For Sale / Trade / Wanted F2 specific classifieds section. Forum rules for selling items apply -- senior member, price, pic and location in ad.

94 parts-Headlight, fender, coils, swinger, rim, carbs etc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 parts-Headlight, fender, coils, swinger, rim, carbs etc.

First up I have a good condition head light with bulb, works perfect, lens looks to be in good condition, and only "flaw" is that i think it is missing a tab, But im not 100% on that, so look at the pics, if it looks like theres a tab missing on the left side i am right, if not maybe im wrong lol. Asking $50

Next up I have a front fender, Painted silver, i believe it was fixed at one time, but you cant tell unless you look underneath it. Paint is dirty, havnt tried cleaning it yet, but i think most of the crud on it should come off with a good cleaning. One small crack in paint. Asking $50

Front brakes. Worked when last used. Master is missing lever and clamp to hold it on the bars. Asking $40

Next, Swingarm. Poorly spray painted halfway black. could be sanded and re-painted your own color. Has bearings in it. Asking $30

Next is coils and wires. these came off a running bike, but i know atleast one wire had a nick in it. Asking $35

Rear rim. Was painted has some chips in paint. No tire (unless you want to buy it with it) Can include cush drive and brake rotor. With everything but tire Asking $80 Just rim $70

Lastly set of carbs. I know they have gunk in the bowlws, and are msising some bowl screws, and i think need new float bowl gaskets. I can clean them out for extra $ and even get new bolts...but not the gaskets, youll have to obtain those yourself. Asking $75

I am located in FL, And paypal is preferred.

I have other parts, If interested ask and i can get prices and pics, this is just what i have time to list right now. Actually have a whole rear end if someone needs it.

I will also have a WHOLE rear end for sale soon (swinger, shock, linkages, rim, brakes, rotors, etc) (Its the rear end on my CBR in my cbr f2 build thread)

Last edited by nitrodude; 09-28-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:55 AM

By the way, Prices are obo. If you dont like the price make me an offer, Worst i can say is no. I want these parts gone by yesterday!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 AM

Prices lowered

Old 09-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That headlamp seems different - my lamp on my 92 has 2 tabs on the lower corners - that one looks like they were never there, or have been removed? I didnt think there would be a part # change within the F2 generation since the plastics didn't change.

either way - it should bolt up and be secure with the 2 top bolts and the locating studs that are there.

Old 09-28-2010, 04:23 PM

Do you have a battery box lid or fuse panel cover?

Last edited by Newyankee; 09-28-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:31 PM

Adrenaline, Im not sure why mine doesnt have the lower tabs? That seems weird. Im 99% sure its off a 94 because it came with my 94, Maybe the guy changed the head light out with an f3? not sure.

New yankee, I actually dont..I have 3 battery box's and not one with a lid lol.

Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrodude
Adrenaline, Im not sure why mine doesnt have the lower tabs? That seems weird. Im 99% sure its off a 94 because it came with my 94, Maybe the guy changed the head light out with an f3? not sure.

New yankee, I actually dont..I have 3 battery box's and not one with a lid lol.
No telling - it looks like a F2 - the F3 lamp has a different shape to it, and those I've seen have the lower mounts too.

Regardless - what u have there will mount up and should be fine for someone looking for repair parts.

You happen to have the side door for any of those battery boxes?

What about the factory tool kit?

Old 09-28-2010, 11:38 PM

I'll look tomorrow to see if i do, but i think i just have the battery box's and thats it.

Nope sorry no tool kit.

Have a bunch of 89 hawk nt650 parts though now.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:14 PM

wanna sell ya tee joint off the carb?

Old 12-29-2010, 06:43 AM

do you have a windshield for an f2 by chance..

Quick Reply: 94 parts-Headlight, fender, coils, swinger, rim, carbs etc.