Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Austrailia, Antarctica Everywhere that isnt in North America

Australian Riders?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Australian Riders?

GDay all!
I'm from Melbourne! We have really good rides down here!! Lots of twistys and long mountin runs and in summer we have lots of tanny bods around. I grew up in queensland and moved here 13years ago and find that it is much better down here. Unless you want to retire then QLD would be the place to do it. Much more relaxing atmosphere up there. Everyone is walking and talking slower.(In a good way). Melbourne is much more hip and happy though. We are the most liveable city. Moto GP here too......

Old 09-25-2006, 12:49 AM

I'm on the central coast, NSW. somewhere between the "old" road and putty road!! those that know them enjoy them.
dont ride too much anymore, the poor old bike needs a lot of tlc and the bank balance needs a lot more tlc!
soon, soon.
Phill

Old 11-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep from melbourne, anytime ppl want to catch up drop me a line.... look forward to meetin some new ppl, and goin for some good rides....

peace

Old 11-06-2006, 09:59 PM

I didn't notice this sectin of the forum existed...

I'm in Queensland... and I'm no where near retirement age

It seems in Queenslend, it's all about getting into mountain ranges. I live in Bundaberg and it is about the flatest straightest place on earth.

Once you get off the highway, there's very little chance of running into a speed camera so I guess that's a bonus.

Old 11-20-2006, 01:03 AM

ORIGINAL: trixtrem

yep from melbourne, anytime ppl want to catch up drop me a line.... look forward to meetin some new ppl, and goin for some good rides....

peace

Hey trixtem, I ride with these guys ... pretty hard sport riding: www.mstcv.net.au

Cheers,

Ern

Old 11-28-2006, 06:08 PM

YEH secret section -nice. Kearnsy here, I moved to Perth a few years back . From Brisvagas originally. Theres some pretty good rides over here actually. that Obriens rd that Brocky got stuck on is a corker. Also lots of long strait roads to see what ur Bike can do. Not too much fuzz (cops) once you get outa town really. Any one know any good sites to meet local riders?????????

Old 02-12-2007, 06:51 AM

Bump ...

So who's ridden what and where over the summer?

Old 02-18-2007, 06:49 AM

I have been stuck here in freezing Sweden for one last winter!! So no riding at all!!!! Still waiting for a Case Officer to stamp my papers and give me a grant number![:@]Whats riding like in winter in Brissie! I can't wait to get going! One good thing is that the -07 CBR's have been released down there!

Old 02-19-2007, 05:51 PM

Hey all, My name is Dan. I got a 92 CBR1000F Down here on the Far South Coast of NSW. Some of the best riding roads around here. Got coastal beach roads &mountain roads, & a bike shop in almost every second town you come to.
Dan

Old 02-19-2007, 06:23 PM

Hi Dan,

Which town?

Yep, some of the best roads down your way. Pity about Mr Plod on the Princes tho [:'(] and double demerit points on public holidays suck!!

Gass ... you'll be going from one extreme to the other! Got your order in for the new 'blade yet?

Quick Reply: Australian Riders?