Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

Subaru's

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru's

Has anyone else had problems with Subaru drivers?
Almost every near call i've had on a bike at speed has been with a Subaru driver.
I was on a dual carriageway and came flying up behind this subaru driver,kept my 4 second distance and all,and he stayed int he right hand lane with both lanes clear.
(If you're not familiar with english roads,left is for driving nromally right is for overtaking only)
So as soon as he moved aside after 20 mins I went past him like the crazy frog with a boot up his ****!

But yeah,I had this guy driving a subaru,had two of his little girlfriends sat in the back,and I saw him when I was a few cars back.
He went off the lights and hammered it away,shouting obscanities at I THINK it was a corsa.
I drove nice and safe,got to the next set of lights so I decided to filter through traffic and go tot he front of the que,theres mr subaru driver,hes giving it some revs,I ignored him like a good little rider
He gives me a few words,namely "s**t bike!",so as soon as the lights hit yellow,hes just about to pull away.
I'm riding an 600 F3,I just opened my throttle up,had a nice long stretch,hammered it to the end,left this little dot in my wing mirror,got to the end,slowed downa nd went through the next traffic lights normally,he got caught on them.
I saw this car 20 mins later,suprise suprise,music was down,windows were closed,he was driving normally.

It may have been silly on my part for taking the bait,but damn it was funny

Old 05-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Subaru's

why didn't you just go around the left if it was open?
i drive a subaru...

Old 05-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Subaru's

I kind of get it too. Ill be on the freeway in the carpool lane and they tend to fly up next to me then take off. I just continue down the road at the same speed.The STI's are one hell of a car! And they are fast. But the kids driving them tend to think they are the fastest car on the road.