Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

motorcycle license ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 06:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default motorcycle license ??

Hey guys im new to the site by the way and new to streetbike to my ? is is a motorcycle license really needed bc some peeps ive talked to say dont waste ur time and other are like it is a must so can u guys help me out i have my regular car license and my motorcycle permit?????

Old 09-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Default RE: motorcycle license ??

are you serious? yes its really needed. Get your motorcycle license.
If a cop pulls you over, and your permit is expired, you be wishing you had it.

Old 09-25-2006, 06:14 AM

ORIGINAL: 17ninja636

Hey guys im new to the site by the way and new to streetbike to my ? is is a motorcycle license really needed bc some peeps ive talked to say dont waste ur time and other are like it is a must so can u guys help me out i have my regular car license and my motorcycle permit?????
I will help you out a little and I will even give it to you by the numbers. Ready:

1) We can all tell your new to the site.
2) We can all tell you are new to sport bikes.
3) Yes you need a motorcycle license if your going to ride a bike.
4) Lose the friends that give you bad advise.
5) What does this have to do with drag racing.

Here is one of your other posts:

(Hey guys iam new to this hole streetbike thing i just bought a 06 kawasiki ninja636 (sorry its not a honda) and i love it i used to ride dirt bikes and im 17 years old and i got it a week ago and all ready trying to do stoppies and wheelies is too much fun but no one my age rides.)

Your 17. First street bike. One week ride time on the street. Already trying to do stoppies and wheelies, and you got all your skills from riding dirt bikes. ENOUF SAID [sm=headbang.gif]

Do yourself and all of us a favor. Sell the 06 kawasiki zxrr 636, and buy yourself a HONDA!!!! A Honda spree that is [sm=laughat.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1075/5FCA3A9FBE64419A9A3AA68E28FB570F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-26-2006, 11:53 PM

+ 100,000,000,000,000,00[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

but as for the spree [sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 01-12-2007, 06:12 AM

X2, yea he pretty much covered everything thats crazy to be trying to do stunts on ur first street bike a week after riding, im 20 and just got a new street bike my first also, i rode dirt bikes also and have been riding a couple months and havent even considered anything besides just riding it and learning how to corner and getting used to the bike, u should get used to ur bike before u try something past ur skill and get hurt, and yea u need a motorcycle license it would be like driving ur car around with a permit forever u wouldnt think about it till u got pulled over. just my .02

ORIGINAL: cbr_racin123

ORIGINAL: 17ninja636

I will help you out a little and I will even give it to you by the numbers. Ready:

1) We can all tell your new to the site.
2) We can all tell you are new to sport bikes.
3) Yes you need a motorcycle license if your going to ride a bike.
4) Lose the friends that give you bad advise.
5) What does this have to do with drag racing.

Here is one of your other posts:

(Hey guys iam new to this hole streetbike thing i just bought a 06 kawasiki ninja636 (sorry its not a honda) and i love it i used to ride dirt bikes and im 17 years old and i got it a week ago and all ready trying to do stoppies and wheelies is too much fun but no one my age rides.)

Your 17. First street bike. One week ride time on the street. Already trying to do stoppies and wheelies, and you got all your skills from riding dirt bikes. ENOUF SAID [sm=headbang.gif]

Do yourself and all of us a favor. Sell the 06 kawasiki zxrr 636, and buy yourself a HONDA!!!! A Honda spree that is [sm=laughat.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1075/5FCA3A9FBE64419A9A3AA68E28FB570F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-16-2007, 03:15 AM

haha...dont be hatin on the sprees..i rode a spree everyday for 2 summers before i was 16 and could drive

Old 01-16-2007, 06:14 AM

Ninja boy. Heres a tip- learn to write b4 youride or post. No you dont need a licence, or a helmet! Its only illegal if you get caught so stress less and ride it like you stole it! Stupid questions get stupid answers[>:]

Old 01-16-2007, 06:03 PM

So, do you not ride Kearnsy? Cause I see 3 mispellings in your signature and 1 in your post..........

Old 01-16-2007, 06:33 PM

I take it the Kawi forums kicked you off for a question like this. I am not trying to be an ****, however, Do you drive without a license? Do you take something without paying for it? I highly doubt it, so why would this be any different. I believe that riding a motorcycle takes more skill than driving, thus a great need to take the responsibilities to get LEGAL. You need to take the MSF course and get your license before you ride, especially if your out there "stunting" because, you WILL get stopped and once they realize you are legal, yeah, you'll be DWLSR from there on out for the next 3 years if you get a **** hole cop

Old 01-17-2007, 12:39 AM

For the street, yes. Track, depends on the track.

Quick Reply: motorcycle license ??