Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

LOL IM FIRST !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL IM FIRST !!!!

YeeHaw!!! ... Sorry, just had to getter in here... lol

Dont have very much experience.. but what I can tell ya... Dont rev her up so high and pop the clutch... lol... uhh that one sucked..
Dont accidently hit neutral.. thats a 10 second killer lol... that suked too...

I dont have any mods.. just back to the basic 600 f4i .. last bike got killed.

Old 05-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Default RE: LOL IM FIRST !!!!

my home tracks sport bike class champion two years back had an F4i...

Old 05-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Default RE: LOL IM FIRST !!!!

My cousin "was" married do a guy that raced professionally.. I didn’t really get to know him because of the mileage between us. But we hung out once in a while, I seen his Trophy’s and plaques.. Doug Williams is his name. Perhaps someone from here will recognize the name, maybe not. I don’t know all the details as to where and when he raced.. actually I think some of the plaques said '98 and 99' first place....

Anyway, I’m just now getting back into the bike riding, but after taking a really nasty spill about 5 years ago its left me leery so I’m hesitant on doing the things I use too, time will heal that I suppose. Guess I’m really interested in the Drag Racing part of the forum to get a feel for her again and see what people are talking up.

What kind of mods did he have ? I’ll have to do some more reading up and riding before I’m ready for this… lol