Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

f1 vs camero?

Old 04-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f1 vs camero?

damion with the f3 is racing that camero ss with 125 shot a 25k stall full bolt ons and a cam.iv heard my 88 600 cbr can run high tens with a stage two jet kit.right now i have a vance and hanes full k&n air filter and 1+ in the back.everything striped to just the bike and two little headlights.think i can pull the maro?iv got my launches down,iv never ben to the track but iv pulled a viper a zo6 vette stage two cobalt ss a stock Ls1 with bigger gears by like a bus and a half.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:27 PM

Its spelled Camaro

Old 04-12-2009, 12:11 AM
July 2008 ROTM

1) Go to the track and find out, wtf is the point of more threads especially if you know the other guys?

2) Stripping a motorcycle is stupid when it comes to drag racing. Fairings are there for aerodynamics. It's a proven fact you'll be slower without plastics and a windscreen to tuck behind.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:12 AM

+1 Aken

Old 04-12-2009, 01:13 PM

wow camero power i didnt know you were a spell check.i just tried to get some info.i mean this is the drag race thread right?i asked your opinion on who would win.and about the stripped fairings i was just telling you i didnt mean it would make it lighter or anything.i hate people that have cameros and for that matter all f bodies.iv dusted every f body iv raced on a twenty one year old bike haha with gunked up carbs and a bad fuel pump.that says something

Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Originally Posted by stunt it f1
wow camero power i didnt know you were a spell check.i just tried to get some info.i mean this is the drag race thread right?i asked your opinion on who would win.and about the stripped fairings i was just telling you i didnt mean it would make it lighter or anything.i hate people that have cameros and for that matter all f bodies.iv dusted every f body iv raced on a twenty one year old bike haha with gunked up carbs and a bad fuel pump.that says something
No it doesn't. It says you ride a completely different machine with a far greater HP to weight ratio than their cars.

The drag race section of the forum is designed to aid people who want to drag race on the track - how to tune their bike's suspension, how to launch better, share which mods gave them the greatest increase, etc. Not to offer opinions about which machine out of two we know NOTHING about will win in a race that probably will take place on a public street. I'm sorry, but we're a little more mature than that. Please don't kill anybody in the process, because it gives the rest of us a bad name.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:53 AM

A drag race is drag race wether on the track or on the street.
And haha k cuz we dont know nothen about em. The first message only talks about what the other one has

Last edited by Damian1845; 04-13-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:57 PM

Its stupid to ask a question that nobody can answer because there are so many variables that nobody knows or really cares about with that kind of attitude. You can hate me because I own a Camaro. I'll hate you just for the simple fact that you are a dumb@ss

Old 04-14-2009, 12:36 PM

Duh thats why were here to talk about the variables and nobody said anythen about haten your dumb camaro.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by stunt it f1
i hate people that have cameros and for that matter all f bodies.iv dusted every f body iv raced on a twenty one year old bike haha with gunked up carbs and a bad fuel pump.that says something
Yeah actually your boy did say something about my Camaro. Either way, the Camaro at best will run a low 12 maybe high 11 pass. Then you have to take into account wind, weather, driver skill, vehicle conditions, track conditions, etc etc etc. Either way I see it, if you can't beat it, you can always go back to stuntin right? Just my .02

Search this Thread