Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to add some HP

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Ty
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking to add some HP

The off centered racing stripes are a great bet. Be careful though, because some stickers only work with certain other sticker mods. If you get a NOS sticker, your going to need more traction to hold all the power and will likely need several Pirelli, Dunlop, and Michelin stickers. Also, do not forget that you need some way to prove that your mods work, so ALWAYS put a Dynojet sticker on the bike so that people know it's been tested and proven. LOL.

For real though, if you are having a hard time finding certain stickers or certain colors, take a printout or picture or what not of the sticker you want to your local SignPro and they can make it any size, any color pattern, etc. They technically aren't supposed to make decals of things that have the little "c" copyright thing but most don't care and if their being strict about it you can always just cut that part out of the picture and tell them it's your club's logo. If you are trying to cover up scratches, you can tell them exactly how big you need the decal and they can stretch and skew the image to fit your needs. That's how people end up with those "impossible to find" stickers that fit every nook and cranny perfectly.

Most importantly, though, you may want to add displacement and have some 1200RR stickers made to replace the original 1000RR. Bet those chics will be going nuts over the preproduction model that Honda sent you to test.

Hope that helps.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:32 PM

I have wear and ride with a T-shirt that says wheelie for *****, I made it with a kit from walmart. It boosts my horsepower everytime i ride with it.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:02 PM

ever get any flashes with it?

Old 09-27-2007, 09:02 AM

Don't forget to do the Red Bull power conversion...

http://www.oppracing.com/products.ph...=41&id=115