Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HONDA SPRAY CLEANER/POLISH

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HONDA SPRAY CLEANER/POLISH

ORIGINAL: fishnride

Stopped by the Stealership to buy a case of Honda Polish - can't have enough of it of they are gonna discontinue the product . . . .

Asked the Parts Manager how long they would be able to get more - he looked at me funny and said 'As much as you want, whenever you need it, why?'.

I told him I had heard it was being discontinued - he laughed. Said they sell more of that one product in terms of revenue than anything else in the store.

Sounds like we have ourselves an urban legend going on here . . . .

*shrug* Well, if the dealership you went to says that's their best seller, maybe they're having it shipped in? Either way...haven't seen any on the west coast for awhile. Saw plenty when I visited Alabama a few weeks ago. Guess it just depends where you are.

I like the new product...performs just as well as the Honda polish, so I guess it's just a matter of "to each his own."

Old 08-22-2006, 02:55 AM

look on the can. Its illegal to sell the product in some states because it does not meet certain health codes or some crap. Mainly in the north east and south west areas.

I went to the dealer and asked what the deal was and they said "nothing we got tons" then i read the can

Old 08-27-2006, 04:23 PM

I'm a late bloomer, but I have to say that the Honda Polish spray is freaking sweeet! I use it after every ride, before I wax...all of the time. My best friend is the SM at the Honda Powersports dealership here in town, so I get cases and cases of this ****. Hell, 1 can only last me like 1 week, if that. The owner is also a family friend of ours, so one day when Shane and Bruce were around, I asked them about this "Liquid Performance Premium" stuff, and the ordeal with the current Honda spray polish being terminated, and they haven't even heard of that Liquid Performance Premium ****, and said that the spray cleaner and polish stuff is in such high demand that Honda can't afford to terminate that product. Is that Liquid Performance Premium stuff an actualy licensed Honda product?

Old 09-03-2006, 01:30 AM

i work for a honda dealer if it goes out i will jack cases of the stuff and sell it here cheap

Old 09-05-2006, 02:13 AM

Actually.
The Honda polish is being pulled nation wide.
My source has told me that the Gov is coming down real hard on them because there are too many cancer causing agents in the polish.
I'm not trying to start anything, but the source is WAY high in the M/C community.
I like the polish aswell!!