Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HONDA SPRAY CLEANER/POLISH

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HONDA SPRAY CLEANER/POLISH

Honda is discontinuing the cleaner nationwide. It's no longer sold on the west coast. Went to the dealer yesterday and the new cleaner is Liquid Performance Premium. Works just as good as the old cleaner. Cleans my custom paint job without harming the clearcoat, and it shined up my chrome wheels too

Oh...almost forgot...a can retails for $6.95.

ORIGINAL: hotwire

i went to honda dealer to get this stuff and they said it will be discontinued on the east coast and if you can find it around here you can only get 2 cans at a time

Old 05-05-2006, 10:10 PM

f-it i just ordered a case online.i hear alot of guys around here lookin for it.so i'll sell some of it but the stuff is awsome.

Old 05-24-2006, 08:36 PM

I just went to a dealer in NJ and bought 3 cans. Too bad my back pack was almost full.. I'll be going back there soon on four so I can grab a case or two. They've got plenty.

Old 05-25-2006, 10:58 PM

I agree, I love this stuff.

I remember when they introduced this several years back. They were giving samples away like crazy at the Hoot, I picked up several and now I'm hooked.

Old 06-15-2006, 04:41 AM

Damn I need to get me this stuff then

Old 06-15-2006, 06:22 PM

5.99 a can. buy you some. cleaner/polish/wax all in one and it smells good to boot. can't beat it imo.

Old 06-15-2006, 07:33 PM

The cleaner is awesome. I use it for my bike and my car. One year for Christmas my parents bought me a case of the cleaner and a pack of those towels that don't leave little pieces of the towel on your motorcycle. I have to say that was the best Christmas ever.

Old 06-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Default Nasty TAR!

Hey ya'll - this past weekend I rode through a nasty construction zone and got tar all over the undertail on my bike. [:'(] Couldn't get to cleaning it for a day or so and by the time I did, nothing worked. I used the standard Tar & Bug Remover = NADA. I sprayed some Honda Cleaner on it and let it sit for 10 minutes, that took off the majority of the surface stuff but it still looks like it's "cooked" into the plastic. Kinda like tiny cigarette burns. [:@]

Am I gonna have to wet sand it maybe? You guys know anything else that will get the remainder of that $hit off of my bike? Or do I have a polka-dotted undertail now?!?!?

Old 08-09-2006, 01:35 AM
Default RE: Nasty TAR!

Its still widely available here in IL, but i just bought a can today and after i washed the bike i tried it out and OMG its like liquid wax...u just spray it on and apply and my bike shines now....i went and bought 4 more cans just for my car too..lol, great stuff well worth it

Old 08-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stopped by the Stealership to buy a case of Honda Polish - can't have enough of it of they are gonna discontinue the product . . . .

Asked the Parts Manager how long they would be able to get more - he looked at me funny and said 'As much as you want, whenever you need it, why?'.

I told him I had heard it was being discontinued - he laughed. Said they sell more of that one product in terms of revenue than anything else in the store.

Sounds like we have ourselves an urban legend going on here . . . .

Quick Reply: HONDA SPRAY CLEANER/POLISH