Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heavy Metal Polish

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heavy Metal Polish

Just curious if anyone else out there has used this product? I used to do a lot of polishing when I had my 5.0L mustang and would use buffing compounds and mothers mag & aluminum polish at the end but I would never get a perfect mirror shine.

One day my old boss came across a local guy that polished parts for a living and I decided to stop by his shop and check it out. When I was there he had a wing from a small plane he was polishing and it looked like a mirror. I asked him what products he used and he said just sanding and heavy metal polish, thats all. I picked up a bottle of the fine polish from him and I was very pleased with the results. I've seen on here people looking for products to clean waterspots off their chrome/polished parts so I just thought I'd throw this product out there for them to check out.

http://www.heavymetalpolish.com/

Old 12-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Default RE: Heavy Metal Polish

Cant seem to get the link to work i'm very interested in this product, is it something you can buy anywhere or is only industrial stuff?

Old 12-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Default RE: Heavy Metal Polish

Weird, I tried the link too and it didn't work. Searched for their site and clicked on the link and the same thing. Guess the site must be down right now. I'm guessing it's a product you can buy from a retailer, but there is only one person where I live that has it for sale. Doing a search for the polish I found a website that has it for sale that carries all 3 stages. Hopefully the website will be back up tomorrow. They have some before and after pictures of parts polished with the product on their site and they all looked amazing.

Here is the site I found that sells the stuff. http://www.brilexsolutions.com/hemepo1.html