CBR1000F For Sale / Found Buy and sell rare goodies and artifacts from the Golden Era of Bikes!

Givi Monokey Luggage Full Set UK

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Givi Monokey Luggage Full Set UK

Full Set of GIVI Monokey Luggage as pictured

No Reserve

2 x Panniers – good condition – New weather seals fitted

1 x Top Box – New weather seal – will take a full face helmet

All 3 boxes have matching locks so work from 1 key

The top box has been converted so that a line of LEDS behind the reflector light up with the rear light. This has however left the reflector cracked (Hard to notice but I mention it anyway) a replacement reflector can be sourced from bikebitz for £11.00

Pick up only for these – or arrange your own courier (Or maybe buy my bike listed in my other items and ride it home with the luggage on?)
200 quid

Bike
CBR1000f 1991

What can I say – I absolutely adore this bike have spent lots of cash and countless hours working on it, It will break my heart to part with it, but as you will see from my other items for sale I am heading off overseas (Australia) and therefore we have to part company.

It has 11 Months MOT and 6 months tax

Here is the work done over the last 2 years

New front brake discs last year

New fork seals

Upgraded mirrors from a ’93+ bike (They stick out about an extra 1.5 inches so you see more than just your elbows!)

Both wheels have had a fresh powder coat in gunmetal grey and have had new stainless steel sided bearings installed (Just this cost over £200) Tyres still have PLENTY of life in the

Replacement radiator thermostat

FULL Bi-XENON HID kit installed (Not just Xenon bulbs) gives an AMAZING amount of light

Engine swap – I managed to shear a couple of exhaust studs on the original engine, and the easiest fix was to do a swap – I purchased an ’87 bike (You can see it in the background) which (By a very weird coincidence) had within a hundred miles of my bike on clock! – I have lots of MOTs from the 87 bike so the mileage can be checked (And also a few from my bike). The original Engine will also be listed here as well with a starting price of £99 – so if you can be bothered sorting the studs out then you’ll also have a cheap low mileage spare engine.

FULL STAINLESS STEEL Exhaust – Downpipes have been on a couple of years but the end cans have only a few hundred miles

Custom Seat by Tony Archer of Huddersfield

Flip up touring screen (Cost me £90)

Givi Wing Rack system for Monokey topbox and side panniers (I also have a full set of Luggage available that will also be listed – starting price £150)

Alarm (Basic)

I MAY consider delivering this bike anywhere in the country as it is a joy to ride – but this would be dependent on a payment for the fuel and a train ticket back to wigan, I would also expect a £500 non returnable deposit to be paid in advance (Sorry about that but I don’t want to ride it down to London to find that it’s a non paying bidder that bought it)

Inspection before the end of the auction is of course allowed and recommended .

Remember though this bike is 21 years old this year and it does have the odd scratch and crack to be associated with a bike of this age.

Oh A also bought a brand new Duchini Helmet a couple of months back for my friend to use when she was pillion – however she had to cancel her trip to the UK so I will throw it in as a freebie – it is still in the Box and never been worn.

The sharp eyed amongst you will notice that on the left handle bar is a RAM Ball mount for a GPS – THIS WILL BE REMOVED – it will be sold along with the TomTom Rider V2 GPS I shall be listing at a start price of £125.

There is also a RAM BALL mount in the headstock – this will be left in place

999 pounds and counting

Had to add some pics and remove the e-bay link Steve - not allowed, sorry.
Hope this will work for you-Shadow

Attached Thumbnails Givi Monokey Luggage Full Set UK-140.jpg   Givi Monokey Luggage Full Set UK-141.jpg