CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

next nomination

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default next nomination

I would like to throw my ride in the mix for the next one.

https://cbrforum.com/photo.asp?photo...Type=6&apage=1

Old 12-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Default RE: next nomination

Nice ride [&:]

Old 12-26-2005, 09:22 PM

Nice looking ride

Old 12-27-2005, 12:52 AM

First off this is not an attack on you, but READ THE RULES FIRST before you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Middle of the sixth line, and I quote “you can not nominate yourself†end quote.
The rules are the first topic in this forum. This is a link to the rules, just in case you couldn’t find them.

Posted by Patrick on 6/3/2005 3:31:12 PM

CBR of the Month Rules..READ FIRST!!

number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-COTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 2004 600RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 2004 600RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.

Old 12-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Registered Users

Nice ride! Is that a license plate holder on the swingarm? Where'd you get that? How's that Corbin seat feel?

Old 12-27-2005, 12:29 PM

it is true that you are not permitted to nominate yourself. your best bet, is to be active, and have a CBRF gallery, which you have!

Old 12-27-2005, 02:17 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Settle down -- he didn't nominate himself. Just threw his pics out there for everybody to see. It's still up to another member to nominate peeps and second the nominations.

Nice bike dude!

Old 12-27-2005, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: stephygee

Nice ride! Is that a license plate holder on the swingarm? Where'd you get that? How's that Corbin seat feel?
yes...you can get them at platebracket.com and I really like the corbins, although i have had them on all my previous bikes also. This one for the 1000rr lets you move from side to side easily compared to the one I had on my 954.

Old 12-28-2005, 03:08 AM
Registered Users

Yeah, I was looking at how low the sides of the seat were and wondering about the shifting problem folks talk about. Checked out the plates site...definitely gotta get one of those. Very nice. Thanks for the feedback!!

Old 12-28-2005, 01:23 PM

Just to get my bike out there for next month my 2001 f4i !!

Quick Reply: next nomination