CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

March 2009 ROTM Nominations

Old 03-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Default March 2009 ROTM Nominations

It's time to start nominating for March ROTM. We have our albums working so we're going back to old school rules and choosing nominees from their album pics. There will also be a pimp thread where you show off your ride. Here are da rulez:

• This forum is for ROTM related posts only.
  • Only eligible members will be allowed to compete for ROTM. To be eligible you must:
  • 1) Have an album with a picture of YOUR bike.
  • 2) Be an active member. We will define active as at least 50 posts 5 of which were made in the previous month.
  • 3) Not have won in the current year.
  • On the 5th of each month a Pimp Thread and Nomination Thread will be posted. Members may go through the albums and choose a nominee or choose one from the self-promotion Pimp thread.
  • The first 5 eligible members that are nominated, seconded and then accept will compete for ROTM.
  • As soon as we get 5 nominees or on the 10th of the month, we will post a voting thread.
  • The official picture in the voting thread MUST come from a Seabarf (CBRF) album. Nominees may post up other pictures and info (mods, etc.) of their bike.
  • You may only win ROTM one time per calender year. However, as long as you are nominated and eligible you can participate every month.
  • No one except the nominees and staff are allowed to post in the voting thread. You are welcome to politic for your favorite ride in Off Topic or bike specific forum.
Good luck!

Old 03-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

I'll start it out by nominating utter05:

Old 03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee

I nominate GP_RZ

i cant get his pictures to post but here is a link to a post were he put up a couple of pics

(I got cha Big. LJ)

Last edited by Lord Jersey; 03-06-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: (I got cha Big. LJ)
Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Retired Moderator

Are we allowed to nominate thee? If so, I nominate chainstretch ... I'm not brown nosing, I like the bike

Old 03-07-2009, 08:09 AM

I will 2nd that motion
Originally Posted by chainstretcher View Post
I'll start it out by nominating utter05:

Old 03-07-2009, 06:10 PM

I nominate TBagr. I just need a little help inserting a pic of his ride nowadays with the Taylor Made exhaust and blacked out case and fairing bolts. So if someone would be so kind as to insert a pic I would much obliged.

Edit: Done and did

Old 03-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

A) Sure, I'll accept ... even though I'm always a bridesmaid

B) I'll second the Tbagr

Old 03-07-2009, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by chainstretcher View Post
A) Sure, I'll accept ... even though I'm always a bridesmaid

B) I'll second the Tbagr
Gracias sir.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 AM

New to the forum check it out. heres the mods
yoshumura rs5 exhaust, juice box, intergrated smoke taillight, eliminator kit, flush turn signals, custom two tone seat, 6000k hid lights, 2.5 inch lowering kit, smoked windshield, red powercoated

https://cbrforum.com/forum/picture.p...pictureid=1211

https://cbrforum.com/forum/picture.p...pictureid=1212

Attached Thumbnails March 2009 ROTM Nominations-cbr7.jpg   March 2009 ROTM Nominations-cbr8.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: March 2009 ROTM Nominations

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.