CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

January 2007 Nominations are now open!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Retired Admin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default January 2007 Nominations are now open!!

Ok folks here it is!! January nominations are now open!!

... that means it's time for the next round of ROTM Nominations. As soon as we get 5 nominated, seconded and accepted we'll get the voting started. As always remember that the nominees must have a gallery (hint: if you don't see the camera icon below their user name then they don't have a gallery) and they must be an active member.

To help the process along I started the "January Self Promotion" thread -- feel free to browse there and nominate your favorite.

Another idea that's come our way is to show some of our second place finishers some love and renominate them. They still have to meet the eligibility requirements.

Let's find some good ones!

Remember:

number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-COTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 2004 600RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 2004 600RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Retired Admin
Default RE: January 2007 Nominations are now open!!

Keep in mind I am looking for a final count for the ROTM calendar.

Please vote in the thread RTOM Calendar final poll!! Thanx I would like to get this going ASAP to get them out to everyone hopefully before the year starts.....

CLICK HERE FOR THE POLL

Old 12-11-2006, 04:04 PM

I nominate Lord Jersey

Old 12-11-2006, 04:06 PM

I'd like to nominate arkas, thats just a nice clean 954. I love that gunmetal color.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:07 PM

I nominate NYErion929. Big up N.Y., good luck.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:35 PM

ORIGINAL: MgA_ODEN

I nominate Lord Jersey

I 2nd that! It's a nice looking erion that's different from others out there.

Old 12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

I will absolutely accept this nomination!
Maybe the third time is the charm! LOL
Thanks guys!
LJ

Old 12-11-2006, 09:33 PM

I'd like to nominate Big Kahuna
https://cbrforum.com/photo.asp?photo...type=6&apage=1

Old 12-12-2006, 01:34 AM

Can we nominate ourselves, cause I want to get mine up here, vote for me if you like it, thanks guys and gals

I have an undertail i just installed, here is a pic

Old 12-12-2006, 02:12 AM

Leveltwo this one's for you....sorry

Remember:

number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-COTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 2004 600RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 2004 600RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.

Quick Reply: January 2007 Nominations are now open!!