CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

** February `08 Nominations **

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ** February `08 Nominations **

I 2nd Calkidd.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:48 AM

Carbon_cavvy -------- IN
Jaynd ---------------- IN
vpsophmore ----------IN
Calkidd --------------- needs to accept.
FNQuickF2 ------------needs to accept
Calkidd----------------needs to accept

some help from the little guy

Old 01-29-2008, 07:57 PM

Thanks LJ!

Was not asking to change the rules (sorry if it came across that way) Just for clarification on this thread.

And you provided it. =] Problem solved.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This would be my first nomination for ROTM and as such, I accept! Thanks fellas!
RB
*EDIT* Images in self promo...
SORRY!
RB

Old 01-30-2008, 02:07 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Lord Jersey

OK so we come to the conclusion that I am not freakin' perfect and only human. C'mon people, are you all wanting Captain Slow to get in this???? It seems like everyone wants to see him in here, but what about all the other guys who don't get in, because they aren't here every single day like some of us. We are trying to get DIFFERENT bikes every month. I apologize for not making it clear enough in the right spot. I am not turning back now, then others will complain.
The post will be edited for the next people to be able to read.

LJ
All I was trying to do is point out that a new rule concerning nominations wasn't posted IN the nominations thread. That's all.

No one ever said anything about Captain Slow or revoking the new rule or anything even remotely close to that! Those are your OWN thoughts, not any of ours.......so don't go putting words in mine or anyone else's mouth because you have an obvious quarrel with someone.

But like I said before (actually said), it's a great idea and I FULLY support it. I wasn't trying to strike up an argument with anyone, or **** anyone off. All that was asked was that the rule be copy and pasted into this thread. That was all.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:11 PM

I know the rules of this thread, but it is really getting good this month.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee

nominate me, i swear ill accept! LOL

Old 01-30-2008, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

OK so we come to the conclusion that I am not freakin' perfect and only human. C'mon people, are you all wanting Captain Slow to get in this???? It seems like everyone wants to see him in here, but what about all the other guys who don't get in, because they aren't here every single day like some of us. We are trying to get DIFFERENT bikes every month. I apologize for not making it clear enough in the right spot. I am not turning back now, then others will complain.

LJ
All I was trying to do is point out that a new rule concerning nominations wasn't posted IN the nominations thread. That's all.

No one ever said anything about Captain Slow or revoking the new rule or anything even remotely close to that! Those are your OWN thoughts, not any of ours.......so don't go putting words in mine or anyone else's mouth because you have an obvious quarrel with someone.

But like I said before (actually said), it's a great idea and I FULLY support it. I wasn't trying to strike up an argument with anyone, or **** anyone off. All that was asked was that the rule be copy and pasted into this thread. That was all.

+1. Couldnt have worded it better myself! Point definitly better than my last post. So Ill stick with this one.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:04 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

Well if we can't get a fifth to be nominated, scenonded, and accepted by midnight tonight, we are gonna go with 4 this month.
LJ

Old 01-31-2008, 08:55 AM

LJ
I think someone doesn't like Captain Slow. LOL...... Just kidding LJ.... But thanks to those that have had my back. This just gives me more time to make my bike that much better.

Quick Reply: ** February `08 Nominations **