CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

*******CBRForum Official ROTM Calendar*******

Old 08-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default *******CBRForum Official ROTM Calendar*******

Thanks to the tireless work of Musichyp and Doncollins I'd like to introduce the CBRForum ROTM Calendar for 2007 (will contain 2005 ROTY and possibly December 2005 ROTM). This is the way it will most likely appear although there may be some changes before they come out:
Name:  Teaser.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  96.2 KB

At this time I can't give you an exact cost -- it depends on how many orders we receive. The more we order as a group the cheaper they get. Plan on them running from $6.00 up to $12.00 including shipping.

How this will work:

Think about how many you want and check the appropriate poll response. This is not a binding contract -- we just need to gauge interest and get a reasonably close idea of how many we need to order. I'll leave this up for at least 3 weeks and maybe a little longer. After that we'll be able to give you a set price and you'll need to pre-pay using Paypal. We'll have a closing date for accepting pre-paid orders and after that we'll order everything and ship them out.

The calendars will be printed on 100# glossy paper on 8.5 X 11 paper.

Price will be per calendar -- if you order 100 or more we may can cut you a special deal ... PM me personally if you want massive quantities (anything over 10). Remember, this isn't binding but in order to get the pricing right it needs to be reasonably close. You gots plenty of time to mull it over.

thanks,

gregg / chainstretcher

Old 08-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *******CBRForum Official ROTM Calendar*******

Hell ya I'll take one !!!!![sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 08-25-2006, 11:50 PM

Sign me up! That is a AWESOME Idea!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 04:51 AM

Cool. I'd get one for work and one for the house,,,,,and if I ever made it on the calander, I'd buy tons....

Old 08-26-2006, 05:45 AM
Mad

I'll get one but it'd be really cool to get pics of the riders next to or on their bikes. Kinda a prop for them and all their work....

Old 08-26-2006, 01:16 PM

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

I'll get one but it'd be really cool to get pics of the riders next to or on their bikes. Kinda a prop for them and all their work....
I like that idea, i'll second that!!! Oh to see my nasty mug on a calendar hahaha

Old 08-26-2006, 03:14 PM

Sweet !

Old 08-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Retired Admin

Head shots where considered for the calendar....not out of the question yet...still time to make adjustments.....I hope you all like the progress so far! we do want to honor the bikes and the wins!! The final pages are still in the works and getting better everyday!! Lots of time between now and the end of the year!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 09:45 PM

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS + NICE BIKES [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 08-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Retired Admin

WOW only 19 members want a Calendar? Whats up boyz and Girlz? They are cheap!!! NO CHARGE OVER COST!!! Not like this is a profit venture!!! We will be charging the cost of Production and shipping only!! No design cost at all!! I thought the members here LOVED CBR's!?!?! I mean everyone needs a clendar for the year anyhow! How about one with CBR's and not only that, the bikes of people you all chat with everyday!! Did you need a loan for the $6.00? lol Let's get some interest people!! look at all those page views and not even checking the "No thanx" option......hey just so you know it doesn't charge you right now to click a choice! LOL [8D]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******CBRForum Official ROTM Calendar*******