CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

Can my bike be nominated for February

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can my bike be nominated for February

Whats up man, you jealous your ladies bike got nominated ahead of yours , It looks really good though.

Old 12-19-2005, 03:01 PM

NAH, not jealous at all! If one guy starts posting to get his bike nominated EVERYONE is gonna then..... RIGHT?!

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Cheers!

Old 12-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

With a lady like that he gots no reason at all to be jealous -- I mean he's got a backup bike and everything

Old 12-20-2005, 01:37 AM

so how do ya like the Laser? where did you get it and how much did it cost?

Old 12-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Retired Administrator

I already hit him up on a different forum for this question... he likes it and he's from jersey (pitvsvtec man) so I'm sure he got it from the only source in NY. The price I found is $550, I believe. But let's see what he answers, I was just adding this because I know he is a frequent member of another forum. He probably added his kick *** bike here just to add to the competition in ROTM. Not saying anything bad about that.... it's a sweet bike.

Old 12-20-2005, 01:55 PM

Before your bike can be nominated, i'd say you need to start posting again. You only have 2 posts since october 25th. You need to be an active member and be nominated by someone else to be eligible for bike of the month. I know you post alot on S.A. Why did you quit posting here? You need to become active again & stay active.

Old 12-20-2005, 01:56 PM

By the way, georgous bike. I love the exhaust.

Old 12-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Rev

*****..i didn't do this for drama...i kinda got jealous that pits had so much votes..haha..yo neon..yeah i'll be posting again..but i thought that pits posted enough for both of us...damn post *****...HAHA...as far as the laser..I love it..the way it looks the way it sounds...everything..i picked it up from foster rad in nyc for about 510. He went down on the price cuz i kinda haggled with him. my friend just started an account with laser company from sport honda. i'll see if we can get a group buy started..i'll speak with the administrator...

As far as posting up my six...i've seen lots of 1000's and what not..i just wanted to represent the six community a little bit....oh...i spoke with foster rad...he is gonna cut me a deal on a full pipe...when i save up a bit and get it ready for this up comming season...i'll be sure to post up sound pics...

oh guys..don't argue or make s stink about me posting this up...it's totally innocent..if it causes a problem just delete the post...plain and simple...later fellahs.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:17 PM

hey rev! i've said this before.. but i'll say it again... SWEEEEEEEET bike!! i think you'll do very well running for ROTM.

Old 12-21-2005, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Rev

*****..i didn't do this for drama...i kinda got jealous that pits had so much votes..haha..yo neon..yeah i'll be posting again..but i thought that pits posted enough for both of us...damn post *****...HAHA...as far as the laser..I love it..the way it looks the way it sounds...everything..i picked it up from foster rad in nyc for about 510. He went down on the price cuz i kinda haggled with him. my friend just started an account with laser company from sport honda. i'll see if we can get a group buy started..i'll speak with the administrator...

As far as posting up my six...i've seen lots of 1000's and what not..i just wanted to represent the six community a little bit....oh...i spoke with foster rad...he is gonna cut me a deal on a full pipe...when i save up a bit and get it ready for this up comming season...i'll be sure to post up sound pics...

oh guys..don't argue or make s stink about me posting this up...it's totally innocent..if it causes a problem just delete the post...plain and simple...later fellahs.
any way to hook up some dynos on the slip-on and full system................REALLY INTERESTED in this or RS-5

thanks bro

Quick Reply: Can my bike be nominated for February