CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

** 2007 RIDE OF THE YEAR! **

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 07:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ** 2007 RIDE OF THE YEAR! **

the thing about rsps bike is the amount of custom work done on it i agree the pic does it no justice should be showing the single sided swingarm . Suicidal just curious where you might of seen another paint job like mine or like rampages, the thing is that all of these bikes are unique in there own way mine is very flashy [sm=bling.gif]while foxys bike looks stock to the untrained eye , i'm not rippin on you just throwin my.02 in all the bikes are here for a reason somebody somewhere liked them enough to vote on them so with that i say goodluck to everyone else in the comp and thanks again to all who have voted for me to this point

Old 12-31-2007, 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Ripper44

the thing about rsps bike is the amount of custom work done on it i agree the pic does it no justice should be showing the single sided swingarm . Suicidal just curious where you might of seen another paint job like mine or like rampages, the thing is that all of these bikes are unique in there own way mine is very flashy [sm=bling.gif] while foxys bike looks stock to the untrained eye , i'm not rippin on you just throwin my.02 in all the bikes are here for a reason somebody somewhere liked them enough to vote on them so with that i say goodluck to everyone else in the comp and thanks again to all who have voted for me to this point
PLAIN AND SIMPLE...... THAT BIKE IS UGLY!!!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE HE HAS RUST ON HIS BRAKE ROTORS. YOU CAN DO ALL THE CUSTOM WORK YOU WANT TO A BIKE. BUT IF THE BIKE DOESN'T COME OUT TASTEFUL, WHATS THE POINT OF DOING ALL THAT WORK?

Old 12-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what looks good to one, may look like shyt to another.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:38 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Captain Slow

Had to give it up to Blue Fox. How could I go against my roommate and the co-designer of my beautiful bike? NOW EVERYONE BOW YOUR HEADS AND HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR BLUE FOX'S BIKE.............. R.I.P.
And your calling RSp's bike ugly. I feel Blue fox's bike is out of the game (not knocking ya blue) but its totaled how can ride of the year be given to a bike in that condition.

I know before ya all flame me on this. It was an accident and it sucks,Im glad Blue's alright. But what if this happend in June or July wold his bike still be in the running?

Old 12-31-2007, 11:44 PM
RCR

ooppss

Old 12-31-2007, 11:48 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!

O.K. "Captian Decal" I wasn't even going to respond to your first assholish post, But after the second one I can't resist. I guess your still bitter that a 13 year old bike beat your rim taped rr. I have never said a bad word about you or anyone else on this board and I have never said anything bad about someones bike. If your jealous that you cannot come up with an original design(don't even try to take credit for your decal job, give that to Blue Fox) just say so. I'm sorry that your lack of ingenuity can only lead you to your local sign shop. If your going to redecorate, at least take the time to have it done right and have it painted.

As far as the rust on the rotors, the pics were taken the day after I got it home from the PAINTER(NOT THE SIGN SHOP) Those rusty rotors happen to be "cast iron" Brembo 320's. Do you even know what thos are? Probably not. Second to only carbon rotors they are as good as they get and they just happen to rust in humid conditions.

I love the way that someone with that avatar thinks he knows ugly. Is he your idol? For those of you that don't know, his hero likes to challenge people to bull ***** eating contest. FYI he won.

One more question, why did you try to back out of last months rotm? Did you see you had no chance and figure you would rather quit than accept defeat? Maybe try something more innovative than changing out your turn signals next time. Oh wait, that probably won't work, I am in the proccess of buying a rr, and I guaranty you will have no chance of winning roty next year either.

In closing, I just want to let you know that your comments are going to cause me to lose alot of sleep tonight. Especially coming from a proffesional sticker changer outter![sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

For everyone else, thanks for the votes! I'll be posting some new pics tomorrow. Good luck to all the other entrants, really great bikes. And like I said b4, glad to see your ok BF.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:51 PM

I have rusty rotors. I live in Michigan. It's winter. I only ride one day of the month right now.

Old 01-01-2008, 12:31 AM

The problem is not the bike. Or the contest. Or the eventual winner, per se.

It's having to see the winner's unit parked up top on the header for the next year. IMO, that's kind of a big deal, design-wise. It sets the tone for the entire page and will either make people feel welcome, or make them cringe. And I would hate to cringe everytime I logged in to my fave bunch of guys and gals (pit, I love you and your v-tec--and your everything else...)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is turning into a really bad monkey s**t fight that I don't want to have any part in..........and for some reason my name keeps getting thrown around in the middle of it.

I hope the 2008 Presidential Election doesn't get this heated..........

Old 01-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

This is getting realy stupid and I am only gonna throw this warning out one time. If the trashing everyones rides and arguing over who does more to what bike I am gonna delete the whole f$%&^ thing where it sits. There will be no more ROTM/ROTY or pictures of any bike but maybe the people that don't argue like children up on the header. I took over this ROTY stuff to help the other Admins. For the majority of you, it has a great experience. For that small %, that can't be happy not winning? Or with who is winning, or not winning? WTF? Do you think this is judged by professionals? Its a few pictures on the internet. I am on the spanking end of this ROTY. Do you hear me pissing and moaning? No, I know my bikeis great and I like it. Who cares?
Give everyone a break around here and don't cause anymore grief around these threads or they will dissapear.

LJ

Quick Reply: ** 2007 RIDE OF THE YEAR! **