CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

tank heat up

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tank heat up

What? You don't trust the Saudi people? But Saudi Royal Family is BFF with the Bush family. In fact, the Bush Administration has initiated a $20 billion arms deal. But you already know this. And maybe they are still supporting the Sunni Insurgency. If Bush is all for it, letsall blindly follow our leader. But that is for a different discussion board.
Do you seriously think the United States could survive if we nuked everyone we did not get along with? Besides annihilation of the ozone, and the rest of Earth, the U.S. could not function.

>> "i dont trust any of them. and i wont until they stop trying to blow us up. people seem to forget that americans are not liked anywhere."<<

Do you know why they don't like us? Do you realize how bad our administration is fuc***g thigs up and thuseffects the way we are viewed by the world? I assume you knowwe are blowing them up too? And both sides say they are 'right' and the oppositionis'wrong'.

I'm going out on a limb here.. You are a soldier? and you enjoy murderinga nation which you know nothing about? You don't care why we are there, just that big brother says 'bomb them'...

Old 07-31-2007, 01:16 AM

>> "i dont trust any of them. and i wont until they stop trying to blow us up. people seem to forget that americans are not liked anywhere."<<

Complete myth. It sounds nice when trying to get elected but outside of a few 3rd world countries most people around the world love the American people. There will always be some elitest snobs in each country and its respective media that are envious of the US which manifests itself as hating America and blaming us for everything under the sun. If you weren't some beligerant hick you'd find that people all over the world would probably treat you better. Also keep in mind you've got almost half of the US that lost the last few elections blaming America for everything under the sun throughout the world.

For a good example of the mythlook at the biggest America hater of them all, Chirac in France, his party just got the boot in favor of a far more pro American that promises to try and repair relations with the US. Hrmm that doesn't seem to fit the everyone hates America claim.

Old 07-31-2007, 03:14 AM

Gentlemen, lets not forget this is a CBR Forum. Im sure there are many political forums out there to discuss these things.I am a Soldier and I dont agree with many things. However it is my job to do what im told. If you dont like how the US is being run, vote, and encourage everyone to do the same. Guess what? I got a new Corbin, Alligator skin seat on my 954. look in my photo album. Its on fire. Dont have so much hatred toward the guy from India. Be educated before you speak. He just wants to ride like the rest of us.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:33 PM

Back to the topic.

1) You could pull your dress up around your neck to catch a nice breeze.
or
2) You could install a cup-holder and ride around with a cup of ice water to dip your nuts in.
[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 07-31-2007, 04:00 PM

sorry...had to vent. and i dont like bush because he rides a harley. not a honda.

anyways, do you know where i can get a cup for my nuts? i cant seem to find one thats big eneough

Old 07-31-2007, 09:06 PM

Things don't get too terribly hot here in Oregon so I don't have too much experience with toasty nuts... Sorry. But, seriously, has anybody used a good layer of heat shielding under the tank? I know there are some that are thin and have a sticky back, kinda like sound matting, and would be a good barrier. I would not bother with the frame since it is a form of heat sink. Seems to me thatwarm fuel, and *****, are not good things to have... I'd do it, but it's notconsistently hotenough here. haha, suckers. JK!
Also, how about a second fan? One that is switched so you can keep the air moving while in slow traffic. I found one on eBay, not yet recieved, seems like a good way to keep the heat from building up in the first place.... (for all you smartasses: Yes, I know the 954 has a fan. But how about a little circulation before it clicks on at 213+)
What do the 07 1000RR's use? or do their tanks get hot too?

Old 07-31-2007, 10:21 PM

ORIGINAL: jeh2324

Back to the topic.

or
2) You could install a cup-holder and ride around with a cup of ice water to dip your nuts in.
[sm=signs003.gif]

dude this is the funniest thing i have ever seen on the forum yet...i cant stop laughing *****

Old 08-01-2007, 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: joey954rr

ORIGINAL: jeh2324

Back to the topic.

or
[sm=signs003.gif]
ive been laughing for 2 days now!!!

dude this is the funniest thing i have ever seen on the forum yet...i cant stop laughing *****

Old 08-01-2007, 08:35 PM

every time i read this it makes me laugh

Old 08-02-2007, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: joey954rr

or a fresh tank of gas
anyways....trying going up on one that will cool you off

Quick Reply: tank heat up